Is Beelzebub attacking me or trying to make contact with me?

So I was just sitting in my room doing a ritual for another spirit. I’ve lit Dragon’s Blood and a red candle and started working with him.

After about 5 minutes I saw 3 or 4 flies enter my room furiously, they started walking on my hands, feet and at some point they even tried entering my mouth or my nose. As I type now they are in my room annoying me and something tells me not to kill them.

Now I’ve never worked with Beelzebub nor do I know anything about him but I think that he has something to do with flies. I’ve been seeing his name everywhere I go and I don’t know how to proceed. I also want to mention that lately I’ve been working on my aura and my glamour, mainly sex magick.

The flies seem to follow me everywhere I go, I tried going out of the house, the room, even tried trapping them out, they just won’t leave me alone.

Any suggestions?

Also I saw this in my dreams a while ago.

You may find this helpful…

1 Like

This doesn’t sound like it’s connected to your rituals as flys are a common nuisance. You might try Raid or another insect repellent.

I had a similar experience at night with flies for 2 nights until I evoked him. I had evoked Lucifer for the first time before, then the flies showed up, almost out of nowhere and kept slowly flying around me. Try connecting with him? If they don’t leave it might be something else.

I have often found that when I am planning an evocation, that thing start appearing in my life that accords with the spirits nature. Sometimes that influence even spills over to people that I am close to. I figure this isn’t that much different.

May have been, anyhow it really boosted my interest in getting to know him.