Is anything real

I think about this every day and it eats me alive. There are scientists now supporting the idea that this world is more likely than not a simulation. If you accept that this world is originating in your mind, it brings forth the question “what is outside of this?” as well as “what is the purpose of this?”. Sometimes I think the test is how much will we endure. If we kill ourselves do we pass or fail? If we blindly hope for something better and continue to feed and connect to this society it makes us another cog in the machine, like the mini verse in rick and morty. It eats at me every day that I don’t know why I’m alive or how to escape this place without being reborn and having to figure this out again. I work in a service industry and every day I watch people come in and out of the store, they are all so blind to the truth of their existence and are content continuing to be parasites. And I think about the names, sleeping, dormant, waiting, waiting to be spoken and to wake those who slumber.

2 Likes

Well, if you believe in magick, you should be willing to accept that we live in a coded world… as in, a simulation. Yes, according to newer theories, the universe is not actually made of particles, or waves. It is made of INFORMATION. What does that mean? The fabric of our reality is made of a complex code.

This reality, that we call 3rd dimension, is composed of shadows of a greater dimension.

Yes, this is a real scientific theory. Look for “E8 Theory”.

2 Likes

I have explored higher dimensions in my astral workings and this code you reference is able to be picked out from sort of a synapse in the seem between one paradigm and another. Some run parrallel to certain paradigms and are easier to observe then ones acting with sort of a parabola effect…it is really odd and unconventional for me to explain, many of my travels are difficult for me to describe in a way I feel another can interpret, but I am sure you sympathize.

Please tell me more about how this reality is composed of this bigger dimension. Tell me about the shadows and how they function.

1 Like

I know there are things of this matter I could look into on my own, I just enjoy hearing it from a more personal perspective.

My friend. I know your plight.

My advice to you is to find your center. Ground yourself. If you are not of stable mind and able to look at the world through the lense of self reflection, you may find that you overwelm yourself with things that are trivial.

There are always new discoveries. As well as new theories to prospect twoards new discoveries. Still…do not allow all these developments skew your focus from what keeps you in control of your mind and your perception. You may get lost if you allow these things to manifest fear into your heart. There is much to ponder, do not be struck down by your own mind influenced from another source. It will be fine. Ground yourself. There are many ways you can do such. Does meditation come easliy to you? Directed Trance in combination with reflective mindfullness meditation would benefit your worried soul.

3 Likes