Introduction

Brilliant :rofl: I have no doubt that you shall indeed learn all the things and pour it into your fantastic art!!

If you ever need anything we have a lot of knowledgeable souls here who are always very helpful!

Good luck on your journey!

Peace and love to you!

1 Like

brushing off cookie crumbs

Right. Right. There are no cookies.

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

You ever seen any of Rosaleen Norton’s art?

Al.

haha this didn’t strike me as a place without cookies
Thank you :smile:

1 Like

No I haven’t but I will check it out

Sister,

Your work reminds me of hers. I’m about two hours north of Sydney. Where you?

Isn’t the occult scene Down Under really sad?

Al.

Yeah I’ve heard around the traps that they were associated with nazi stuff and that was the turn off for me. As well as a few other practitioners who question the efficacy of their material. I’ll have to do more research - that’s for sure.

I get what you’re saying but I definitely don’t deny the holocaust. I was just talking to my housemate who’s done extensive research and he was talking about the American governments association with IBM in documenting the camps in world war 2.

I get why people are wary of government documentation and I by no means am saying that they are 100% legitimate; I think all government bodies have their personal agendas - this is clear globally and historically. I just think there’s so much external evidence including photographs, physical buildings and survivors; all of which I think strongly support the reality of the camps.

I also wonder how detrimental the denial of camps can be in our current political climate. Especially with the extensive camps cropping up across China. I find this all very scary if I’m honest.

How you did that? What method? Banishing ritual? Putting a shield up?