Introduction

Hi everyone, and thank you for having me here. I just joined, so let me tell you a bit about myself. My name is Aaron, I was raised Pentacostal, in a strict Christian environment. I ended up rejecting It in my late teens, and set out on trying to “find God” in other religions. After years of religion hopping and studying, and going back and forth, i ended up looking into Paganism and Witchcraft, which seemed nice and all, but it just seemed too…fluffy? I then ended up watching an EA Koetting video on YouTube, and then buying several books on the subject, including EA Koetting’s complete series on Kindle. This is all newto me, and i am very much wet behind the ears on all this, but i havent been this excited and motivated to learn like this in a long time. Thank you, and look forward to learning and discussing things with you all. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them here, or PM me.

2 Likes

If I could only have one book, it would be this one

2 Likes

Welcome.

Well, i bought 12 books total, so i have a lot of studying ahead of me!

1 Like

I would start with Works of Darkness before anything else in Koetting’s series.

1 Like

Ah, ok. I already read “Kingdoms of Flame”, but havent been able to try anything in it yet due to space constraints. (I’m a truck dricer and spenda lot of my time in a rig). I already read “Lucifer and the Hidden Demons”, which seems space friendly. But i can read “Works of Darkness” next. Thank you for the advice.

1 Like

When you begin the chapter on demonic sigil magic you can start using those Kingdoms of Flame spirits without doing a full evocation. Hence, no space issues. You will see what I mean.

Hidden Demons is interesting, but I haven’t worked out of it yet.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! This is definitely the best magic community I’ve ever come across.

I respect how practical and non dogmatic Koetting is. He’s very insightful.

1 Like

Ok! Well i will definitely keep you updated on how things go for me. Working with demons doesn’t bother me, it is my own probable ineptness that i am worried about, lol.

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome!

Welcome and greetings. :sunny:

Here you may find some helpful information about the forum

2 Likes