Introduction

Hello my name is Jenny. I am from Greece and I am 24 years old. I am new here. I don’t practice any magic so I would like some guidance. It is nice to be here!

2 Likes

Welcome @Fairy, and thank you for doing a proper introduction.

What areas of magick are you interested in learning?

3 Likes

Hello and thank you! I would like to make one specific psychical change to my body but I don’t have a clue if it is possible with magic! So i am here to learn!

1 Like

What kind of change? If it is something big, then I’m sorry to say it’s not going to be easy.

1 Like

I like the shape of my right eye. So I would like to make my left eye the same as my right eye. Is this possible?

Yes, it is possible but, as I said, even minor changes take a long time. It’s not like the movies where you say a few words and bippty boppity boo your wishes come true. It takes time to learn energy work and visualisation.

Have you looking into subliminals?

2 Likes

All the people have differences in the shape of their eyes. Nothing of our left side is exactly the same with the right. 🤷

2 Likes

Yeah i know about subliminals but they didn’t help me so i thought that magic could help. Do you know what magic should I practice? Could you help me with this please? I am really not aware but i would be very happy if i succeed my goal…

Yeah sure i know. I just like the shape of my right eye more so i would like to know if it is possible to make my left eye like my right eye with magic.

Welcome to BALG :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :pray: :blush: It is nice to be here!

You need to learn energy work and how to bring chi to the surface of your skin.

2 Likes

Ok where can i learn about this? Also, is there a spell or a ritual that i could make to achieve my goal?

You can also check this guide

2 Likes

No, no single spell or ritual is going to help you.

Pick up a copy of Robert Bruce’s book Energy Work. That’s a good place to begin. His system of tactile imaging is the easiest way to learn how to begin to manipulate energy.

2 Likes

Thank you! It is very helpful but is it possible to find someone that he or she will be able to help me and guide me? Because i am totally new in this field

Generally, we expect people to help themselves around here. We can provide advice and experience but you have to do the work yourself.

And be very careful about seeking a mentor or guide over the internet. There are many here and everywhere who will gladly take advantage of a naive beginner.

4 Likes