Introduction

Hello a young aspiring follower of the left hand path looking for guidance and advice from experienced people. I have been doing enns and meditations with offerings but feel I am not reaching my full potential and am open to any advice. I’ve read topics here and am very interested. I’ve Felt an attraction to this path for a long time and want to pursue my interest fully. I believe this forum is a great way to help with the path ahead. I will be looking forward to the knowledge I seek to gain. thank you for reading my introduction and will respond to advice.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

How long have you been practicing magick?

Do you have any experience beyond chanting enns?

Not long and no.

@DarkestKnight If you don’t mind sharing some of your experience and advice it would help.

I have been a ceremonial magician for twenty years. I’ve practiced the systems of Hermetics, Golden Dawn, Enochian, Chaos Magick, and, for the last few years, the evocation system of EA Koetting.

1 Like

Interesting any thing you’d be willing to teach? @DarkestKnight

I’ve shared my knowledge all over this forum lol

Haha I’ll get to looking then. @DarkestKnight

Any suggested threads @DarkestKnight

1 Like

Brother!!!

Who gave you permission to follow my path and in exact order? What happened to Thelema? Never got into that? Wow! I love you even more - in a purely heterosexual, brotherly way of course.

Al.

1 Like

Damn, marry me.

Welcome @New2magick :blush:

Thanks @anon35721968 let me know if you have any advice open to any thoughts that can help.