Introduction + Someone please help

U can do an uncrossing ritual. After that I would suggest to temporarily work with a being of light to help protect you against this person and demon. For the uncrossing ritual check out the one in the Witches Master Grimoire. Idk if there’s one on this site, @DarkestKnight do u know if there is? After both of those things and u have proper protection curse the shit out of him right back

1 Like

What are the reasons for the attack, do you know the Warlock?

2 Likes

Read all the comments

2 Likes

Ok but be careful and make sure it’s one you can trust. I can’t even trust my own guardian demon sometimes. So be careful. And just out of curiosity u don’t have to answer this. Why did u deserve it?

1 Like

Honestly once ur protected , I hate when friendships fall apart. I sense that like me u r a young sorcerer. Go to him and apologize officially let him know that u do infact feel bad.

1 Like

Do u think it’s possible someone is framing him?

1 Like

Also don’t say any names but is he on this forum

1 Like

Sad tbh. I’ve had similar things happen to me when I was framed by other people. I hate when friendships break.

1 Like

Send a spirit of peace to him. Then separately apologize. Don’t mention anything about the curse. Don’t blame him or anything. Just apologize and let him know u feel bad for saying what u did.

2 Likes

Any spirit having to do with friendships, or just do it urself. U know sometimes magick isn’t the best approach for relationship

1 Like

As far as feeling guilty, try to throw that away. Good or bad whatever happened, it had a reason. Neutralize the guilt. Dont feel bad. Whatever decision you made was the best decision to make at the time. Look at it as a learning curve rather than something to feel bad about. This should help. :metal:

2 Likes

As I said try doing it urself. Go to him don’t say anything about any curses or anything and just straight apologize

1 Like

Your welcome. Just think that decision brought you here. Where you can realize your full potiential and become whatever you desire to be.

2 Likes

Deep :ok_hand: :100:

1 Like
2 Likes

I assume it means unfertilized

1 Like

Thx man

1 Like

Yes I am a vegetarian so I refuse to eat fertilized eggs. Most eggs are not fertilized and will never hatch. So just lain by the chicken and not fertilized by the rooster

1 Like

What words did you say that caused your guilt to surface. What were the mistakes you made?

I feel drawn to your dillema which doesn’t happen frequently :slight_smile:

What is your ideal end result for this situation?

1 Like

Its kinda personal maybe I’ll tell you when I can pm