Introduction and some help

Greetings to everyone here …
I’m from India , i used to practice divination and servitor magick for … 5-6 months but then i left it cause of some issues … I have worked with some demons before though like Lucifer and Paimon , wasn’t that successful … Other than that i have no experience in a diff type magick and that’s why i’m here , i don’t really have any idea what to do or where to start from so i would really like some help, should i start with protection magick? and what book should i read frist?

Thankyou in advance

Welcome @Dryleaf09

What do you mean you “worked with some demons?”

What did you practice? Did you follow a specific system or method?

Yeah i followed the method of a book of Damon Brand, it was “the demons of magick” book … it wasn’t much of a practice though , since i only evoked them to fulfill something but it was only for a short time , like 1 week?

Sorry I’m having troubles wording my sentences :sweat_smile:

That’s Gordon Winterfield’s book, not Damon Brand’s, though they are part of the same occult group, the Gallery of Magick.

And it doesn’t have Lucifer in it.

Your English is fine, relax :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It was a long ago , i said i left magick so i have forgotten alot of stuff too … so i might have half knowledge about it now so if i say wrong stuff , i apologize in advance .i left it at the start of pandemic , it was March 2020 i guess and haven’t read any magick books since but i thought about returning finally and practicing nicely this time but i’m lost again , that’s why i’m asking for help

What are you interested in learning?

Do you have any specific goals you’re looking to accomplish?

Giving us some idea of what exactly you’re looking for will better help us to direct you to appropriate resources.

Right now i think protection magick would be much helpful for me cause i’ve been feeling really lost lately, and uninterested so i kinda think that something’s wrong.
My main goal is to try to find a purpose, and some interests , i want to learn some new things too and wanna try start this magick thing all over again …
I’m interested in servitor and chaos magick , i have tried some of them i guess … I’m still very much a newbie tho

The thing about “feeling lost” and “without an aim” can i do something about it?? Any demons i can ask helpfrom about that? And before thinking about magick, yes i have tried other things but then i’ve been uninterested in like everything , so it’s really hard … Would like some help

Take a moment to read the guide in the link below. It’s very helpful and straightforward. It helped me when I wanted to create servitors and they’ve helped me in ways I can’t begin to explain. Good luck.

2 Likes

Mhmm it is really helpful , thanks a ton ! :>

1 Like