Introducing myself and in need of help

Hello,

I’m hoping this place is quite active. I recently am delving further in this subject of magic. TBH I am in a place in my life that I need urgent help. Due to a situation I am in some legal trouble and people that want to see me suffer. I’m looking to get some help as I hate to say quite desperate. I hope to hear back from you all. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi there, welcome to the forum!

I’m not really into legal matters, but I know that Belial is really good with these things! I suggest you summon him.

1 Like

Thank you Manosman. Considering consultations as well. I might also add that they’re spreading gossip and lies.

1 Like
2 Likes

Belial is good at that as well, he can also advice you about it.
Other spirits that can give you a good image or even help you by changing the minds of people, are King Paimon and Lucifer. These two are really beginner friendly spirits as well!

2 Likes

Um so I am new to this. Should I go with the Gallery of Magicks books method then?

2 Likes

Any method that works for you is fine. You can check the BALG FAQ for an easy summoning method I shared with the forum or for answers to other questions you may have.

2 Likes

Do you have the link? I did a search and came up with nothing. Thank you.

1 Like

Sure: BALG Forum FAQ By Members, For New & Old Members

1 Like

Thanks Mano. Are there any vids to help with meditation because I do have a monkey mind and what kind of meditation should I do for 10 minutes?

1 Like

Sure, check this one out: The Power of Meditation ~ Spirit Science 8 - YouTube

1 Like