Intro

I’m bad at intros.

I’m biologically female. I’m gender fluid (I switch between female and non-binary) not because I choose to be but because my brain switches between the two. Becoming the latter when I’m dressed femme causes me more anxiety when I’m in public because I can’t change the way I present.

I’m 24 but I became interested in theistic satanism at the age of 12. Having told my mother at that age wasn’t the best thing I ever did because she told my dad and they are both "c"hristians…

Since then I’ve learned to come off to people as one of ‘them’. The reality is I’m currently a traditional daemonolatress. (This means I view the daemons as gods.)

I’ve worked on and off with Belial and Barbas (he told me he prefers that name rather than Marbas) but had to take an indefinite break because I had to get my mental health meds straightened out.

I decided to come here to gather information on entities I plan on working with (because some have little to no information elsewhere).

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Hyze :wave::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Welcome @Hyze,

I think your perfect just the way you are, sorry for what you have to deal with but I know this is something you will overcome. Your face looks sad in your picture and your eyes look lost so sending you all the positive energy I can.

That’s actually my attempt at looking cool LOL either way thank you~

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the BALG forum.

Hi. Welcome. I hope you can find you seek here.