Intro topic

Hi, Im pretty new here, I would like to learn lots of things and Im pretty excited for what the forum can help me with… Do Im in lack of money and lack of reasorces so that will make my learning a little hard but I can try and find ways to learn. Hope I can be accepted and happy to be part of this forum

2 Likes

nice to meet you

1 Like

Unless you’re a Ceremonial Magician, money isn’t really that important. I do my stuff cheap and nasty. When it specifies silver I use silver cardboard. Why not? A lot of the material in the old grimoires is really great; but it’s also shit, so don’t get hung up.

I recommend The Church of Satan (particularly the appendices) by Michael Aquino.

Al.

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction, and welcome!

I assume from what you have written, that you are a complete beginner in magick?

1 Like

I have almost no clue… On how to invoke sigils or do simple things… All I do(its pure secret) its mind and soul made… Never have the feeling of energy or summoning above me… I would like to feel it but, I dont know how, and I would like to learn… Then I saw this forum and I thoughy to give it a try

1 Like