Inorganic beings

I mean they have flesh and bone, they bleed, they eat (some only for pleasure and some because they need to) they’re the same as us. Only difference is they live on a physical plane that vibrates on a different density then our own.

1 Like

Sorry my question wasnt very clear, Im not really concerned with what constitutes an organic being vs inorganic. This question is mainly aimed at those who are familiar with the works of Carlos Castenda

Do you think they will ever die? sorry

Do you think even the gods in the etheric plane will die

That cannot die, which can eternal lie… or whatever that quote is

1 Like

Yes but people say the energy body can be devoured by other beings or killed. So that is why i am asking.

Some have died, that’s why some gods are reincarnated here. You have to realize these beings aren’t unbeatable, they all face life and death as we do.

1 Like

So when deities die in the etheric plane, they are incarnated as humans?

Im not worried about what people say but what you say

1 Like

They either reincarnate here or back into the etheric or elsewhere just as we do. Some reincarnate back into their pantheon/family.

1 Like

I will find out soon enough

1 Like

How long do they live. Seems like they have lived for thousands of years already.

The Inorganic Beings are far different from both of them. The Inorganic Beings are more like aliens than anything if you want a reference.

2 Likes

Also do they lose their memory after death?

As long as possible, however, Gods can be killed, so any case of a reincarnated God is either by their choice of killed as far as I know. A God can be partially Immortal, meaning they can live as long as possible if they avoid conflict that could result in their death. Different beings have different life spans, even if it’s insanely long, death still can affect them.

1 Like

No one loses their memory, reincarnation is a new start, the memories are just inside and they have to look for them like everyone else.

1 Like

People who have astral projected experienced their astral body dying and they just lived as pure consciousness until they did energy work to build a new one.

One example is @C.Kendall

That makes no sense, when you project and your astral body “dies” you’re snapped back to your physical body, the astral body doesn’t even die, you just lack the energy to keep it together so you have to return and fix the damage.

Anyway, this isn’t the thread for all of that. So I’m going to stop hijacking this guy’s thread.

1 Like

Also many other out of body experience authors and such have experienced the same things. For example one person fell into an astral volcano, and stayed as pure consciousness until he got his form back