Initiating contact with someone I don't know

For a long time now I’ve been having allegorical dreams, not prophetic per se, but full of hidden meanings when properly deciphered, something resembling the ones experienced by the biblical Joseph (the one who was sold by his brothers into slavery and became pharoah’s close adviser in Egypt, also the one who had an allegorical dream about cows).Partly because of that reason some time ago I asked an experienced Tarot reader whether there is someone trying to communicate with me, she said yes, but hasn’t clarified who/what precisely, she said that it could be a guide or a guardian, but that I haven’t communicated with him/her/it properly yet. That leaves me in a sort of a dilemma, if I make an intention and state “whatever wants to contact me, make yourself clearly known”, that sounds like an invitation to disaster (yes I may sound pessimistic, but being aware of my limited knowledge about magick better safe than sorry). How do I make that soul,angel, entity contact me (in a way that’s more palpable than seeing 111 or 333 over and over again) without constructing an intention that would be too narrow and self-limiting, yet without putting myself in a harm’s way?

Thank you for any suggestions

Do you have an entity that you are close with? If you do, you can ask them to bring the spirit that is trying to contact you to you.

Do you know how to do a shamanic journey? Hold the intention in your mind of meeting with whichever entity is trying to contact you while you climb the Axix Mundi, and it will take you to them. I have done this with spirits I didn’t know.

2 Likes

Haven’t tried the shamanic journey yet, but I’ve checked the post you have provided and it seems like something I can try.

Thank you