Infernal Empire 2022 Calendar for Spells & Rituals

This hopefully be the only thread I will openly admit to being one of the an Empresses of the Infernal Empire. So anyone is welcome to look up my spiritual credentials on the ether with your third eye and/or spirits to confirm it.

Or not. It generally doesn’t matter.

My idea is to give a reading using the water-tiger energy + Infernal energy = to creating a year long spell/ritual calendar for anyone to plan their own workings with.

Example: you can walk into store and pay full retail price, but why not wait until it’s like 90% off and save a bunch of money? Knowing the correct date for things just gives that extra punch.

You can do workings at any time. True. But we are connected to a natural rhythm. It’s easier to go with flow then not. :ocean::tiger:

There are months, weeks, days, and hours. Elements. Sun and moon times.

This is just idea I had. I am looking for feedback. This is a lot of work. I can go extremely deep into this. Before I even bothered, I am looking for interest into this subject.

I probably will do a simple month reading. What each month of 2022 will be like, what is going on with it. If there isn’t much need for it here.

• 2022 is the water tiger :ocean::tiger: in Chinese astrology.

*to clarify the reading I am talking about is me reading the energy of the months themselves ONLY.

*I have been working with calendar energy for years. Weather energy for 15 years. Ley lines for over 10.

*I also I am a dragon spirit in human form if that counts or matters to anyone here.

*I personally want to know the people I take advice from that’s the ONLY reason I even bothered to say anything about my own energy. Take it or leave it.

*Disclosure is important.

*This is a project I have been wanting to do for a long time now.

I’m sorry, @Crown, but you cannot offer any sort of reading to the forum. We have a rule here that prohibits new members from doing so until they have been relatively active for a minimum of 90 days.