Individual identity

When the only person you have to surpass is yourself :japanese_ogre: lmao you get scary pretty fast. :rofl: least in the eyes of others.

3 Likes

I asked Lucifer this question and he told me I had to rewrite my ingrained beliefs. My feelings of worthlessness and lonliness from being given up by my parents. He led me through an exercise to imagine myself being a baby and my adult self comforting myself he was very kind. Samael appeared and helped me release my repressed anger. The healthy kind you need to set boundaries and stand up for yourself. Fight for your individuality.

And I graduated from the Belial school of not giving a shit

5 Likes

You meal little ol me?

2 Likes

Yes. But this standard applies to everyone

When you get to this kind of state as your normal frame of mind :point_down:

Things can get pretty intense, fun, weird, Insane ect. :rofl: im there about 75-80% of the time currently and that is slowly rising lol

3 Likes

No I agree with you. I had to work to sort of rewrite my past to go back to the moments I felt worthless. Not let anyone else make me feel certain emotions. Then the only person i had to answer to was myself.

4 Likes

What do you guys think about qliphothic forces being able to help in this? @Dinmiatus @Sophia444

2 Likes

It’s funny because when I was reading the “what do you want to become” thread, the only thought going through my head was “Free.” Very well said.

2 Likes

I havent worked with them specifically. I am doing the workshop focused on the 72 with @Eye_of_Ra and some others but that’s as close as ive gotten to the qliphothic work.

By the time i thought about exploring this the crawling chaos pointed me towards ahriman.

2 Likes

Snake and butterfly medicine are transformitiv currents.

1 Like

Well…what a tough topic! I have been dealing with such issues almost my entire life. I have found that when you honestly and humbly view yourself…the good, the bad, and the so-called ugly you find true acceptance of love of your being. Without ego of course. You can see that other’s perception of your image is not personal but merely their own bullshit. Easier said than done…as we all wish to immediately react and blame and not deal with our own shit. Congrats on coming to that fundamental understanding that YOU are what matters and that it is YOUR belief of yourself that matters. When you shift focus to only this…it is amazing how other people simple fade into the background. Focus hardcore on all aspects of yourself…past…healing…mindfulness. Loving your own darkness as beauty and finding it okay to accept what once was in order to live for what is. I too have had a hard past of trauma and have found that healing my past is a part of the journey but never place it as the focus or you will risk getting lost in the cycle of healing…do your own journey not “others”. Find what works for you…I found a lot of truth in meditation…chakra/energy work/tree of life, plus continuing my education with numerology, alchemy, astrology, sacred geometry…let the path guide you. It does speak. Still your mind to listen…ask what you wish to know and be diligent in your studies and discipline. It does not come easy…but the results are true transformation of yourself…alchemy. As always…there is not just one way or one path…except the one that lies within you. Best wishes upon your journey of self-discovery…when it gets tough, always know, it is worth it----keep going!!! Progress is nothing more than the will to continue moving forwards…

1 Like

A lot of people work through the qlipploth for self actualization. Lucifer offered to make a path for me and different femons have appeared based on my needs at a time. As if they are all waiting for the right time to jump in.

So its not traditional because i’m starting at Lucifers position which is at the top. You are supposed to work your way up from the earth (lilith and or belial) and into the infernal relms eventually becoming the emporer Lucifer representing your own godhood. Instead its in my case finding out you are queen and having to slowly decend into your kingdom.

5 Likes

Hahaha, perfect. :+1:

3 Likes

Your posts often seem mature beyond your years, which is the case with a few people on here, I therefore also suggest you look into working with Saturn as Chronos, Lord of Time, because you have some energy of an older person but lack the “don’t give a fuck” that comes with age.

Thirty-something here, and I didn’t feel anywhere near the elevation into self-confidence between say 17 and 22, or 22 to 27, that I have now: not based on being cocky or always right, just a profound self-acceptance and awareness other people are also all struggling and flawed, and that no-one is ever “there” in terms of being completely perfected.

I think that change starts for a lot of people around their Saturn return, Saturn return - Wikipedia, I know it did with me.

Young people can have too little self-confidence, which is why kids are easy to groom into things that harm them (be it abuse of weird religious ideas) and really old people, pardon me saying it, almost go too far the other way and assume their own life experience is a template for all things, and that they know best and no longer need to show respect to anyone younger.

Hitting a happy balance of childlike learning and old-codger ability to retain faith in yourself even through setbacks is my current goal.

Anyway I didn’t see this mentioned so thought I’d tag it on as an idea, planetary magick also goes well with almost every other type (unless the correspondences are at odds) as well. :+1:

7 Likes

I could see that. I’ll probably lump him in. Saturn is my deific planet, along with Jupiter.

4 Likes

Interesting; I hadn’t heard of this concept before. Apparently mine just started a couple months ago… here’s hoping it will bring with it some James Dean-level Don’t Give a Fuck vibes!

https://www.yoursaturnreturn.net/saturn-return-calculator/

2 Likes