Individual identity

So I’ve been looking at my traits both in my natal chart and in what I’ve observed in my daily life. I’ve come to learn that to move further, I need to stop giving a flying fuck about what other people think or say about what I do or think, etc and learning to care for my own individual identity(for example, seeking validation, born from father issues. Seeing if someone agrees with my works, etc)
What planets, spirits, forces, paths, etc can help with this endeavor?

15 Likes

Essentially I want to free myself from all of everyones bullshit and embrace my own bullshit

7 Likes

Blue eye meditation ! #SOHAAM_AKAAL

Is what came to my mind when I read this post

3 Likes

This is essentially the same thing I asked about here. The consensus in that thread, spirit-wise, was to work with Belial.

5 Likes

Lilith also comes to mind in conjunction with belial, how has that work gone?

4 Likes

I have a few things I want to do before tackling that major project, and I also want to get some experience in possession with a couple other less intense spirits than Belial before I jump in the deep end. Any suggestions?

I would say you don’t have to undergo possession to make it work. Invocation alone could probably jumpstart it fairly well.

At least when it comes to that project that’s what I would say. Invocation will give his traits to you, the more you invoke him, the more you’re like him therefore you would stop giving a fuck over time

2 Likes

I was under the impression that invocation was basically the same thing as possession… what’s the difference in your opinion?

1 Like

Invocation- to draw the energy of said force into you, as a result you become likened to them. A degree of possession however it is a VERY VERY VERY light possession. You retain total control, ordinarily speaking.

3 Likes

How about Odin teaching you how to be a real man ?

2 Likes

Possession- to draw a spirit into you. You retain partial to no control. You basically become them and it likens you to them. The two are similar but there’s a varying difference. There are different degrees of possession. Many of which should not be taken lightly.

2 Likes

Gotcha. What would be the best way to do a invocation in your experience? For possession I was thinking of chanting his enn & getting into the TGS until I feel his presence, then asking him to enter me, so to modify this into an invocation while I retain control over the proceedings would I just do the same thing only ask him to enter me while I retain full control?

His enn- that’s fine. Let me give you something.

1 Like

This is from toaf. It’s available for free on their site.

4 Likes

Ah, very cool. Thanks!

Do you think I would need to say anything extra before the invocation to ensure that this will only be an invocation and not a full possession, or should I just hold my intent mentally during the process?

1 Like

Hold intent.

2 Likes

Ahrimanian current work. Tears at limits both self imposed and externally imposed.

Nyharlaotep’s aspect - wanderer of the empty space
This one appears in tyson’s work.

3 Likes

Luciferian paths embrace individualism on the first place.

4 Likes

And both have called to me ironically

2 Likes