Incubus transformation, what next?

Hello there, It has been a while since I visited this site. I’m looking for some direction hopefully.

I have been in a relationship with my succubus girlfriend for over a year now. Within the first few months, I went through a spiritual transformation while I was awake. It took maybe 3 nights until it was over. I felt horns being created on the corners of my forehead. I felt wing sprouting on my shoulder blades. Also a tail was jammed into my tailbone.

My question is: What should I be doing now that I went through this transformation?

1 Like

Identify your personal goals, and then ask her how the energetic change can help you to achieve them.

If you don’t comnunicate telepathically, ask her to show you in ways you can both recognise as being the answers, and understand in terms of their meaning.

3 Likes

okay that makes sense! I hear her audibly speak to me sometimes but thats here and there. is there any resources here for telepathic commnuication? I know she can hear my thoughts but not sure about hearing her speak in my mind. if that make sense.

1 Like

People have had success using this method:

4 Likes

Okay I will give it a look. Much appreciated!

1 Like