Incubus has a high sex drive?

Idk just tiny stuff ive learned from different sites and stuff.

Well possession usually happens only if the person allows it to happen, I have heard of spirits possessing the partner of the conjuere during sex… But I don’t think it’s going to happen without some form of consent.

It’s not like the movies…

Why mimic/pest?

Maybe divine to see if your spirit is an ubi or not if your worried about that.

Well I did have a vision about my succubus in a human form leaning over the sink in a bathroom ? Soo in a way ig thats a prime example.

And I was told recent by someone that …once ur marriages are concealed /continuing with these being …u typically one with them or become one with them…or typically you become them in a way?

You match their energy in a sense which usually makes your energy like theirs.

1 Like

Yea okay I see

1 Like

Hey can u answer this tho
Why the hell was she/he trying to brake off my cheap bracelets but couldnt (in the supernatural) she could brake off all the others but just that one she couldnt. after I had told her to fed off me so she can gain some energy for the time to last her …u know for old how long until she becomes hungry or whatever again. But anyways yea I was super confused bout that and old what it had meant either ??

She started to brake my the bracelet I had on right after I had gave her my consent to fed * basically is the point here ? And idk why?

I just saw this post had new responses, and I was curious by your statement. If you continue in sexual relations with an Ubi your energy eventually starts to match theirs?

From what I know yes, your energy can become more like theirs. However I’m not sure it always will, just like everything there is probably some subjective change to this.

2 Likes

I mean, why is it so significant that she can’t “brake a bracelet”…

Same way as, you tend to become more alike the people you spend time with/etc. You don’t become them, but you vibe with them more.

Obviously doesn’t happen ALL the time, but I mean if you spend alot of time with someone - you might start to take after them alittle (traits, values, etc).

The difference being physical vs spiritual obviously.

1 Like

Bc she broke all the others easily and but that one she didnt so I felt it may have meant something …i mean its a fucking weak ass bracelet compared to her strength lol. Idk why it was hard for her to brake it off :flushed: but its had to mean something …i was thinking somthing to attaching itself to me thats been battle with my succubi MABYE to claim me fully or Imean dreams or stuff like this that I have always have a meaning behind them

MABYE a bound to something else bc as I may have mentions she was a curse put on mu family years ago and not just her either basically ancient devils and rites …but slowly but surely things are being released
My family has a history of shit and heartache torment and ect…soo some of these being came before than …idk just know this .soo if thats what it had represented

Sometimes I can’t even understand my own dreams myself bc its either too vivid or too mj h to comprehend at once .

I’d have to know more to really make sense of any of it. That was alittle confusing. If it means something, probably specific to you. Meaning you’d have a better idea then me.

How do you know it was her that broke the other stuff? Did you consider mudane causes?

No. Knew it was her by instinct and soo she was the inly one who tried to get it off

Hi I’m a baby witch and goddesses I’m curious both succubus and incubus since I think I have some of my own but not sure that’s what they are lol,anyways I believe nothing can be born evil, and that what people so called demons are not all evil nore are Angel’s all that innocent however I have respect for both sides as long as they respect me I dont exactly understand my gifts or magic but apparently I can see energy from spirits and creatures but not necessarily in color more like shades or grey and black sometimes white depending I can pick them up with my hand and feel them as if they were physically here cause they kinda are and aren’t, you know the inbetween, they are my pride and joy and family and has been with me along the way some more than others but all sides important sometimes I can hear them in my mind but because I struggle mentally to hear them with my chakras it is complex,I am a very emotional girl,and I love talking to them verbally and prefer them speak verbally to me but it is hard for them as well so idk what type of whitch I am cause I also love plants and animals I’m an aquarius by the way January 31 , anyways I love both sides Angel’s demons and inbetween and other creatures as well as long as we have an understanding and respect it’ll be fine ,any questions?

Welcome @Astroyonia It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

The only thing I get is tired and I’m actually ok with this because I told them it’s ok to feed from me because I have multiple and they need something living to help them just like I felt pity for them they felt the same or similar to me so that’s my only side affect and I actually love to sleep after jerking off :slight_smile: plus I don’t really like being human kinda wish when I was reincarnated I picked something else or somebody picked something else for me not to be ungrateful but alot of people stink sorta speak lol