INCANTATION SUMMARY - I invite you to share all your incantations here :)

"itz za zakerur ant’harratu on mak la "
Chant to call ant’harratu

12 Likes

Summoning demons chants

Yash’alten

“Ash’menta’kal en Ash Yash’alten”

Xaryasha

“itz kal man tan kal xaryasha”

Satan

“itz ma almal kal esh Satan”

Lucifer

“itz lanta makala lucifer”

21 Likes

Hi there buddy, thanks for your post -
I see you’re having a question mark, seeking which being it may call forth -
I have this that I found earlier on that may help find answers. :wink:

1 Like

Most exquisite everyone! :smiley: yeezzzzz! so empowering! :smiley:

1 Like

Containing enns - to call forth destruction related beings

you can click the arrow for an orderly display of the enns, the one under the other

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/destructive-enns/2799/5?u=hermes

4 Likes

:star2: Working with Enn suggestion: ‘Relaxing deeper while getting boosted’ -
can be a good practice to enter the theta-gamma sync even easier, especially as a beginner, but also can have general benefits either way.

So I recorded my own voice, with the mantras, like for healing and to call forth all magickal powers and thought of playing it while I’m relaxed, in my circle or on my bed, to *receive it, *which can be quite an experience in itself - I played it once and intend to play it in loops.

(extra practical keywords: headphones, speakers, candles, incense, …)

:wink:

3 Likes

Diminish Anxiety, Fear and Worry:

Jael Aladawon (jah-el ah-lahd-ah-whon)

Have Money Come to You Unexpectedly:

Feiz Nathaan (fee-eyz nahth-ahn)

32 Likes

@keris Any rules to accompany these incantations? Where did you receive them? And what kind of success have you had? Thanks.

3 Likes

no rules but it’s best to say them 3 times, 3rd time the loudest. it’s from the book called words of power and transformation by Embrosewyn Tazkuvel, the book also has sigils with the incantations but author writes that it’s not required to look at them to get results.

13 Likes

its said that lucifer is an aspect of satolas if i remember correctly

thanks for pointing that out,
all I know so far was the part in E.A.'s video- but, would you suggest that he would be a particular aspect that could for instance relate to a particular sphere of the qlippothic tree? :slight_smile:

1 Like

As inspired by the Headless Rite and The Rite of the Bornless One.

The Formless Rite:

Thee I invoke the Formless one. Thee that with no form that did set all into formation from the nothingness. Thee that didst form the earth and the heavens. Thee that didst form the night and the day. Thee that didst form the darkness and the light. Thou art Osorronophris whom no man hath truly seen at any time.Thou art Iabas, thou art Iapos. Thou hast distinguished between the just and the unjust. Thou didst form the female and the male. Thouest did form thy seed and thy fruit. Thou didst form men to love one another and to hate one another. I am Ha Mashiach, thy mirror of Adam, born with the name (birth name) from the womb of (name of mother) and known to the spirits as (Magickal title and name) thy prophet unto whom thouest did commit thy mysteries, the ceremonies of Israel. Thou didst produce the moist and the dry and all created life, hear thou me for I am the angel of Apophro Osorronophris: Hear me Ar: Thiao: Rheibet: Athelebersheth: A: Balata: Abeu: Ebeu: Phi: Chitasoe: Ib: Thiao.
(“Refrain”) “Hear me and make all spirits subject unto me so that every spirit of the firmament and of the ether, upon the earth and under the earth, on dry land and in the water, of whirling air and of rushing fire, of every spell and scourge of God may be obedient unto me”
I invoke thee the awesome and terrible invisible God from the void pit of the spirit. Aragogorobrao: Sochao: Madorio: Phalarchao: Doo: Ape: Abaddon: the Formless one, Hear me.
(“Refrain”)“Hear me and make all spirits subject unto me so that every spirit of the firmament and of the ether, upon the earth and under the earth, on dry land and in the water, of whirling air and of rushing fire, of every spell and scourge of God may be obedient unto me”
I invoke thee. Ma: Barrio: Ioel Kotha: Atherobalo: Abraoth, hear me.
(“Refrain”)“Hear me and make all spirits subject unto me so that every spirit of the firmament and of the ether, upon the earth and under the earth, on dry land and in the water, of whirling air and of rushing fire, of every spell and scourge of God may be obedient unto me”
Hear me Aoth: Abaoth: Basum: Isak: Sabaoth: IAO: this is the lord of the Gods this is the lord of the universe this is he whom the winds fear. This is he whom having made voice by his commandment is lord of all things. King, ruler, and helper, hear me.
Hear me IEOU PUR JOU PUR IAOT IAEO IOOU Abrasax, Sabriam DO UU Adonai Ede Edu: Angelos Tau Theon: Anlala Lai: Gaia: Ape: Diachana: Chorun.
I am he the formless spirit always seeing with fervor foundation from the places I have stepped! I am he the truth! I am he the immortal fire! I am he who hate that evil should be wrought into the world, I am he that lightningeth and thundereth! I am he from whom is the shower of all the life on earth, I am he whose mouth ever flameth, I am he the begetter and manifester unto the light, I am he the grace of existence.
A heart flesh of gold enthroned by a rainbow serpent is my name! Come thou fourth and follow me and make all spirits subject unto me so that every spirit of the firmament and ether, upon the earth and under the earth on dry land and in the water of rushing fire of whirling air and of every spell and scourge of God may be obedient unto me! IAO Sabao. Me’al Panay, Satan. Such are the words!

9 Likes

Incantation that I found on a Facebook group one year ago that was posted by me

“anasa hom infernas”

It calls hell energy and in that post I explained that I summoned spirits with that aslo discover a demon in repetition while looking at a paper
The demon is called “artum’hoss”
I did not summoned him but I will.

9 Likes

So, Today I found myself chanting Vishnu Jana (sometimes it spelled more like wish-now dhjehna)…
Over and over again.
It felt very much trance inducing, and I got more efficient in my work but also had more tables to work with.
It may have helped me in getting my peak, of basically double the cash of the last few days.

However I’ve never seen or heard the spell before, so I can’t address where it comes from, and what it’s actually doing.

I’ll keep an eye out on it, and I’d love anyone who’s willing to share his thoughts or experience with it to pm me about it.

Side note, I Recieved my new l-tryptophan (an nutrition supplement which helps with sleep, by increasing the serotonin and melatonin production. Originally I had planned long ago to use melatonin enhancers for more advancement in oob experiences and strengthening of my subconscious. Now, I basically got it to have an alternative to weed when It comes to fixing my sleep issues.)

So it may relate to accessing the subconscious in some way, but I really have to research more before I can say for sure.

Just wanted to address it, in case it helps other magician’s to utualize it more effectively.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

7 Likes

Incantation to call tul the love and soulmate spirit from the kingdom of flames he says the language is sumerian

“ishgurglalla enzmangalla larrgurishl tulluarg, tul argallu antmangalla”

10 Likes

another 1 year old incantacion from my facebook posts

“Athamnim diamin”

D is prounced as the greek δ,

used to presence azazel’s legions and energies

4 Likes

tried the first one - instant shift! :slight_smile:
about the second one - is it fee like ‘paying a fee’ -pronounced like that?
or Feiz like felicidad in Spanish ;

thanks beforehand! :wink:

2 Likes

amazing! :slight_smile: thanks for your very cool contribution, will try it tonight, probably - could you somehow try to find out the elements of air, fire and earth too somehow? :slight_smile:

bless :wink:

1 Like

I actually found that to be the Name of a Bodhisatva, later on,
So actually i was calling forth to the ascended Master,
i just didn’t realize imidently.

Sorry, i guess i should remove it from Incantation summary,
since it was just a specific invoking of an monk.
Tell me if i’m to remove it, please.

but i do now understand, that it was invoking energy of effortless acting.
Indeed, it even affected the next few Days.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

4 Likes

OH DRATALALIS VIALIS SAGISTRALIS - Lucifer/Amaymon incantation to overcome any obstacle in life

22 Likes