INCANTATION SUMMARY - I invite you to share all your incantations here :)

yes, and more.
It’s designed to Say three times yes, and it’s been designed for Telepathy and Possession.
It opens higher self, self and lower self if aimed at someone without active shields.
the three yes basically aligne the Energy into openess,
and it’s recommended to chant it 3 or 3x3 ( nine ) times, for full effect.
Over-doing it (chanting it more often then 9 times), is VERY counter productive,
just like when you have a salesman in front of you who just got one of the famous “red line of conversation controling” seminars and tries it out on you, forcing your mind (frame), to aligne with his.
At a certain point you slam the door in his face - or your hand,
just as long as you can get him to shut up.

It’s really designed to be effective with little use.
to open chakras,
it usually ataches to lower dan tien ( Sacral Chakra),
Heart chakra or Solar / depending on practicioner, more then on the target,
and Agnja Chakra.

Only when you deliberately focus it on a specific chakra, it’ll work on that one soley and leave the others alone.

It was concieved in a Ritual with Azazel and Papa Legba,
so in terms of Pantheons, i have yet to see it fail.
I wasn’t much a fan of working with Papa Legba, even tho he himself is really cool.
Now voodoo of course to some extend is a must when learning the various facettes of Magick…
But my natrual alignements are in different areas.

Here’s some of the original footage of when I Recieved it.

I hope i’ve been clear and understandable enough here.

• all of these have been hand written by me / channeled through me.
    I haven’t seen anyone that deep and precise into Mind Control / Telepathy, yet.
    I lately used it when evoking Magicians with aproval besides that i generally keep it in the backpocket,
    as it’s to strong to for me to be used daily.

When i gave a friend of mine a blessing of youth today, i used it aswell,
he stated the sensation of his body being energized,
tingling sensations everywhere - which later turned into warmth and freshness,
and when working on his head and on his chest area he sensed me pulling and taking energy out of him.
Which i did, with friendly infernal assitance from Abbadon, to revome the wasted and old Energy,
and from Ophian to give him ethernal Life Energy,
cleansing his body and starting a process of it’s re-structering,
as my define goal was to make him younger looking and more healthy then he is natrually.
I specifically targeted his face to get his wrinkles removed.
(magickal (/-Reiki) Botox Treatment if you will.)
He’s been the first one i actually tried to manipulate to a degree that visibly makes him younger.
I’m impatiently looking forward to the results myself. :smiley:
He stated a sensation of his Face tensing up a while after the ritual,
and i told him it’ll be happening a few times again,
by itself, as his Face and Body is transformed to manifest the results.

He’s been stating to me his target age of becoming 125 years,
and that he doesn’t know why, but he’s just KNOWING that to be his target age to reach,
since his partner passed away.
We agreed several times before, that he’s came to meet me in order to gain some specific blessings from me,
and today i definately furfilled a part of that.
He’s actually been coming back from Mexico to Germany,
to see me, without even knowing of my existence before. :sunny:

I’ve asked for his permision to do it, but wasn’t asked by him for this specific blessing.
I just intuetively knew i wanted to do it,
partly becouse i wanted to visibly proove to myself,
that i can successfully manipulate a fully living Human in his Physical Body.

However, in this specific Spellwork, i used it towards the end, Spoken aloud
(usually in Telepathic Work my mouth doesn’t move at all, but here it felt right)
I chanted it 3 times, from loud to silent.

Try it out and see for yourself.

PM me about your success Story.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth 56

13 Likes

Is this used to compel or raise energy?
Is this said after evoking or before or during evoking?
Can this be used with goddesses, God’s and darker beings or just darker beings?

Thanks for the clarification🙂

3 Likes

Wow thanks for this!!!

2 Likes
6 Likes

I had a really hard time looking at one of those symbols.

2 Likes
19 Likes

for the symbol check the comments of the post

4 Likes

"itz za zakerur ant’harratu on mak la "
Chant to call ant’harratu

12 Likes

Summoning demons chants

Yash’alten

“Ash’menta’kal en Ash Yash’alten”

Xaryasha

“itz kal man tan kal xaryasha”

Satan

“itz ma almal kal esh Satan”

Lucifer

“itz lanta makala lucifer”

20 Likes

Hi there buddy, thanks for your post -
I see you’re having a question mark, seeking which being it may call forth -
I have this that I found earlier on that may help find answers. :wink:

1 Like

Most exquisite everyone! :smiley: yeezzzzz! so empowering! :smiley:

1 Like

Containing enns - to call forth destruction related beings

you can click the arrow for an orderly display of the enns, the one under the other

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/destructive-enns/2799/5?u=hermes

4 Likes

:star2: Working with Enn suggestion: ‘Relaxing deeper while getting boosted’ -
can be a good practice to enter the theta-gamma sync even easier, especially as a beginner, but also can have general benefits either way.

So I recorded my own voice, with the mantras, like for healing and to call forth all magickal powers and thought of playing it while I’m relaxed, in my circle or on my bed, to *receive it, *which can be quite an experience in itself - I played it once and intend to play it in loops.

(extra practical keywords: headphones, speakers, candles, incense, …)

:wink:

3 Likes

Diminish Anxiety, Fear and Worry:

Jael Aladawon (jah-el ah-lahd-ah-whon)

Have Money Come to You Unexpectedly:

Feiz Nathaan (fee-eyz nahth-ahn)

32 Likes

@keris Any rules to accompany these incantations? Where did you receive them? And what kind of success have you had? Thanks.

3 Likes

no rules but it’s best to say them 3 times, 3rd time the loudest. it’s from the book called words of power and transformation by Embrosewyn Tazkuvel, the book also has sigils with the incantations but author writes that it’s not required to look at them to get results.

13 Likes

its said that lucifer is an aspect of satolas if i remember correctly

thanks for pointing that out,
all I know so far was the part in E.A.'s video- but, would you suggest that he would be a particular aspect that could for instance relate to a particular sphere of the qlippothic tree? :slight_smile:

1 Like

As inspired by the Headless Rite and The Rite of the Bornless One.

The Formless Rite:

Thee I invoke the Formless one. Thee that with no form that did set all into formation from the nothingness. Thee that didst form the earth and the heavens. Thee that didst form the night and the day. Thee that didst form the darkness and the light. Thou art Osorronophris whom no man hath truly seen at any time.Thou art Iabas, thou art Iapos. Thou hast distinguished between the just and the unjust. Thou didst form the female and the male. Thouest did form thy seed and thy fruit. Thou didst form men to love one another and to hate one another. I am Ha Mashiach, thy mirror of Adam, born with the name (birth name) from the womb of (name of mother) and known to the spirits as (Magickal title and name) thy prophet unto whom thouest did commit thy mysteries, the ceremonies of Israel. Thou didst produce the moist and the dry and all created life, hear thou me for I am the angel of Apophro Osorronophris: Hear me Ar: Thiao: Rheibet: Athelebersheth: A: Balata: Abeu: Ebeu: Phi: Chitasoe: Ib: Thiao.
(“Refrain”) “Hear me and make all spirits subject unto me so that every spirit of the firmament and of the ether, upon the earth and under the earth, on dry land and in the water, of whirling air and of rushing fire, of every spell and scourge of God may be obedient unto me”
I invoke thee the awesome and terrible invisible God from the void pit of the spirit. Aragogorobrao: Sochao: Madorio: Phalarchao: Doo: Ape: Abaddon: the Formless one, Hear me.
(“Refrain”)“Hear me and make all spirits subject unto me so that every spirit of the firmament and of the ether, upon the earth and under the earth, on dry land and in the water, of whirling air and of rushing fire, of every spell and scourge of God may be obedient unto me”
I invoke thee. Ma: Barrio: Ioel Kotha: Atherobalo: Abraoth, hear me.
(“Refrain”)“Hear me and make all spirits subject unto me so that every spirit of the firmament and of the ether, upon the earth and under the earth, on dry land and in the water, of whirling air and of rushing fire, of every spell and scourge of God may be obedient unto me”
Hear me Aoth: Abaoth: Basum: Isak: Sabaoth: IAO: this is the lord of the Gods this is the lord of the universe this is he whom the winds fear. This is he whom having made voice by his commandment is lord of all things. King, ruler, and helper, hear me.
Hear me IEOU PUR JOU PUR IAOT IAEO IOOU Abrasax, Sabriam DO UU Adonai Ede Edu: Angelos Tau Theon: Anlala Lai: Gaia: Ape: Diachana: Chorun.
I am he the formless spirit always seeing with fervor foundation from the places I have stepped! I am he the truth! I am he the immortal fire! I am he who hate that evil should be wrought into the world, I am he that lightningeth and thundereth! I am he from whom is the shower of all the life on earth, I am he whose mouth ever flameth, I am he the begetter and manifester unto the light, I am he the grace of existence.
A heart flesh of gold enthroned by a rainbow serpent is my name! Come thou fourth and follow me and make all spirits subject unto me so that every spirit of the firmament and ether, upon the earth and under the earth on dry land and in the water of rushing fire of whirling air and of every spell and scourge of God may be obedient unto me! IAO Sabao. Me’al Panay, Satan. Such are the words!

8 Likes

Incantation that I found on a Facebook group one year ago that was posted by me

“anasa hom infernas”

It calls hell energy and in that post I explained that I summoned spirits with that aslo discover a demon in repetition while looking at a paper
The demon is called “artum’hoss”
I did not summoned him but I will.

8 Likes