INCANTATION SUMMARY - I invite you to share all your incantations here :)

The MATHREM is to be used before the ritual??? Or after??
It’s to vibrate the word???

2 Likes

your draw energy from the surrounding area while you vibrate MATHREM, until you are filled with the energy, Then you start to visualize what you want in a very condensed way while vibrating MATHREM

12 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

It sounds like Matrel the name of the Watcher. Very powerful

1 Like

Another masonic Word to activate dead matter, sigils, puppets and so on: Maben

:fire: :snake: :fire:

11 Likes

“Taima Reyhma Auma (Om)”
To assist in trance, astral projection, shamanic journeying, or anything that requires linking your consciousness into a projected body outside your physical one. The added Om isn’t neccesary but if you feel it supplements what you’re doing use it. I don’t do it every time but sometimes I do, just let your intuition guide you.
Source: channeled from my Kitsune buddies

11 Likes

If i just do magick sigil, this will good for me?

2 Likes

This is interesting to learn i will start using it in my meditation e.a basically touched on this as well in his works. I been watching in learning. Here there be real magicians…

1 Like

This post is long overdue.

Here are some thaumaturgical (miracle working) and psychokinetic incantations I’ve channeled from my Shadow. I personally believe there is no limit to what can be done with magic as long as you have the knowledge to do it. That being said, I have not used all of these incantations as of yet, however I have definitely had experiences with spells I’ve channeled from my shadow before so I trust greatly that these will work given time and raising enough energy.

Two notes: Many of the incantations I’ve channeled, in addition to having effects in the moment, are also simultaneously mantras. Meaning the more you use it, the more you will come to innately possess the powers and effects it causes. In addition, It would be wise to do an energy raising chant before doing these as they all revolve around effecting energy. Many of them also raise energy innately, so there’s a plus there.

Areosolotzo Oretego Orus:

This incantation is used for aerokinesis, or the ability to conjure wind and manipulate the air. Once the wind is called, you can guide it with your limbs, especially arms, hands, and fingers. It can emanate from your palms if you wish.

Over time with enough use, you become “one” with the wind and the power becomes instinctive without having to say the words.

Oribzella Oribzello Orus:

This one is used for something that is a bit tricky to describe. Basically what this is used for is electronic interference in the form of “psychic broadcasting”. The closest parallel I can draw to this is psychic photography, the ability to imprint mental images onto camera film. However this is different because this is used to project psychically onto electronic screens of all types; TVs, smartphones, tablets, etc. It channels your unconscious psychic power (the dormant but enormous powers locked within your subconscious mind) and projects it into the digital format. This incantation can also be used for something I won’t write here, because in complete honesty it could be very dangerous and I’m not sure how many people even on an occult forum would believe it. DM me for more details, if your interested.

Bueabalo Mekatzira:

This incantation is used to make a target spontaneously combust (explode into flames) by directing energy at the target. Those of you who are experienced with using wands to direct energy should be good with this one. Be careful where you do this.

Kyamatar Meklaka Shyubarshez Miyoko:

This one is used for physically raising the dead at their grave. It is powerful, but ideally used by a group of people who are circling the grave and collectively chanting and visualizing the dead raising.

Well that’s all for now. I have many more incantations and will definitely be channeling more in the future. I’m also seriously considering publishing a book of incantations once I’m done compiling them into a single document and have tested them further.

• Rayne
21 Likes

Up

U knw it be a great book and top charts,. I hope many guys suprt you work.

1 Like

turn my body anticlockwise?
Is this helpful with shadow work?

2 Likes

Tal attha sha Dan.

(phonetic: thal ‘atta’ z scz’a’a Da’! (ios) u’un.)

To enbe (to cause creation, manifestation, binding a spirit to a vessle, creating spirit or vessle).

Bee.

Enbe everlasting embodiment of eternal veingness ib’said disz vessel, ka kalto uk cha 'ahra kel vod kri, elay /(elayaris /elayatos, for second and third repetition of the chant).

Tau ammu ophaun.

Reference / source:

“concept of non-monotheistic godhood.”

Sincerely,

¥’ Berion

6 Likes

Depends if you mean voidic body of darkness and it’s application /usage, or mental restructoring, which many call “shadow work”.

Cauz that kind of already answers your question.

When you travel in your body of darkness, or Sud raz veko, of course it’s ment much more literal, than if you’re doing meditations and working on your mind.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

Arosulutezo Orus

Here is an incantation that channels the dormant but massive psychic power of your own Ego to use for casting other spells, raising energy or fueling the use of psychic abilities that require lots of energy such as telekinesis.

The basis for this is that I realized that even certain parts of our psyche and mind have incredible amounts of psychic energy in them as a result of both conscious and unconscious psychological activity that has been built up since we’ve existed. So I asked my shadow for a word of power that can channel the massive energy of an often vilified part of ourselves: The Ego.

The beauty of this is that because using magic naturally boosts the Ego, and the Ego in this case is our source of power, it creates a infinite loop of power for the mage to use.

I literally just stated the phrase the other day and I immediately felt a bit of pressure in my third eye. This is powerful stuff.

14 Likes

Definately powerful. Said it about 5-6 times and felt dizzy.

4 Likes

Bump

Here’s one I channeled for physical bilocation (more precisely multi-location). Meaning that when this spell is done your should be able to see and interact with physical copies of yourself, and I’m dead serious about this. Like the last incantation I shared, it uses the occult power of your ego to fuel it.

I haven’t perfected this one yet, but I’m not stopping until I do.

The way my shadow says to use this is to place your hand or hands upon your heart chakra and chant the words.

Arakalatzo Orultego Azamfeera Orus

If anyone would like to use this and share their experience and process of using it, I would really like to hear it.

On a side note, if anyone has personal advice on how to use words of power more effectively, cause I’ve gotten many incantations to work and have felt effects from them, but sometimes for whatever reason they don’t work, or don’t work entirely the same way other people have reported. I’ve inquired my shadow on this and according to him, all I need to do is just keep practicing, which is what I’m doing. Any further advice would be much appreciated.

Rayne

9 Likes

so can you both with with vampiric tentrels? And do i have to shout the words can i not just chant them?

any enchantment to attract women?