INCANTATION SUMMARY - I invite you to share all your incantations here :)

Hi dear fellow awesome magicians - I thought this thread may make it easier for all of us to find our incantations back.
I’d love to kindly request if you would like to add a followup number, (adding the number of the incantantion in the list) making it handier for when people scroll so they don’t miss out of any of them, also in case they would be written down or used directly from the page).
e.g. a) “number+what it does”
b) INCANTATION (in capital letters)
c) optionally the source, if having any-as it may contain extra useful practical information
not extra information available from elsewhere, please feel free to add your own with it,
d) adding a 3rd point being : ‘how to use it’ ? Is that cool? :slight_smile:

(if you feel like adding both c and d , please do -
the letters themselves are there by the way just for the sake of example :stuck_out_tongue:

Be Epic! :smiley:

89 Likes

OLANI BLANS OL
Healing and Shielding for Groups,
self included.
OLANI BLANS OL ECO EM -target
Extended Shielding for others,
castable from distance.
Source, Enochian.

LADNAH OL OHIO
-to hurt a specific target.
Source Enochian.

Pulsua Vita - give Life
Pulsua Denura - absorb / destroy life
Pulsua Denura Athmana - Destroy Astral Body.
Pulsua Generate Deo “X” - to create, to make

Source Sumerian / Latin.
Pulsua Spells have more variations, those are examples for to most common use.

Eco ac theo ih plaza car raz
Source demonic.
to remove from a location.

Eco raz tatu car raz apitum.
Source Demonic.
To relocate the removed.

73 Likes

amazing! thank you! :slight_smile: :smiley:

4 Likes

Can I ask something? The Enochian incantation you posted about the group shielding, do you have a source? I looked it up and in the end translates to:

OLANI BLANS OL ECO EM

“I twice harbor in itself nine…” and that’s the rearranged translation. The direct one translates as so:

“Twice are harbored I itself nine”

It seems to me that it doesn’t invoke any protective traits. I am simply curious that’s why I ask.

9 Likes

I have a few:

Enn to summon Abryaiyan: (Test zala mala kalta vel Abryaiyan kantatu Velchatza)

Abryaiyan Incantation to summon energy for spells or a ritual anywhere:

(Ma spira kalta bes aggra vgalta tas dira mea mala kalta tas vera selta!)
(note the word Vgalta the g letter is pronounced like the greek letter Γ gamma (Γάμμα)

Abyssal Gatekeeper Larant (Infernal Colopatiron by Conolly): (Larant da nat on ca senat)

In combination with his sigil summons him. According to my previous exps, he can reveal to you secrets about life, human or otherwise. He also has the ability to show you fragments of our Universe and explain things beyond our comprehension of his description in the book.

Manjushri Mantra (Knowlege): On A Ra Pa Ca Na Dhih

After chanting it for a couple of times I 've seen it cause quite vivid visions. If you combine it with a light meditative state of simply breathing and relaxing you can start chanting it. My go is 108 times along my Mala beads. This can give you quite an experience since it Invokes The Boddhisatva of Knowledge.

Ok, this is not a standalone incantation but it can be used alongside the sigil I made. This is my own creation but some of my fellow practitioners reported back to that they had wonderful experience’s. Please try it out if you will.

Void Stare: Ginnung Horfa: (While residing in the Void, Knowledge flows from the Everlasting Night, guided by intuition life flourishes under the Moon.)

The purpose of the sigil and incantation is to be used as a focal point for one’s intent in gaining Knowledge in all things related with the occultism and the Spirit world on earth as well. You just need to get into a light meditative state and then focus your intent to explore the possibilities that the Void has to offer. It’s best done at night and if possible under the moonlight. From my personal experiences once you performed the first calling you will no longer need the sigil and with just the incantation you can go on anytime and access that “realm”.

I think I have more but I have to go back home ans search my books and journals. Until then Infinite blessings brothers and sisters, Hail!

57 Likes

Symbolism of the number nine:

Number of the patience, the meditation.

Number of the harmony, it represents the inspiration and the perfection of the ideas.

It is the expression of “the power of the Holy Spirit”, according to Etchegoyen.

Symbolize the plenitude of talents, the reward of the tests.

Symbol of the creation and the life as a rhythm and development.

As a product of 3 x 3, it is the expression of the perfection, the symbol of the virile power, in addition to be associated to the couple.

Nine is the number of the one who accomplishes the divine will. According to the Cabal, it is also the number of the achievement.

The freemasons have made it the eternal number of human immortality.

Being the last simple number, it is the number of finalization or finition; it is therefore the most complex, that marks the full lighting up of the numerical series.

This number was considered as sacred in Egypt and in Greece.

Number of the man, as a numeral symbol of his gestation (nine months).

Number symbolizing the nocturnal and terrestrial things, for the Aztecs.

Number of the hierarchy, represented by nine choruses of the Angels.

Represent the three divine manifestations in the three plans: world of the spirit, world of the soul, world of the matter, which gives a triple manifestations of Trinity (3 x 3).

Symbol of the multitude, and according to Parmenide, it concerns the absolute things and it is the symbol of the totality of the human being.

A favorable number, associate to the eternity.

23 Likes

Quite a point, nice~ :wink:

2 Likes

I just copied and pasted so you’d have the info. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you, much appreciated~

3 Likes

To increase the presence of a spirits manifestation -

" San Tonium Sen’Hee’Kay Zanconium Spruto Menok Sal’Ensam .

Try this i have a load more i’ll post soon.

76 Likes

This incantation was posted to the forum by @Musta_Krackish (who i believe is no longer here) back in 2014 and I have found it pretty handy so I thought I’d post it here as the older thread may be hard to find.

It was received from the spirit Fastos, Keeper of the Demonic Tongue (found in Kingdoms of Flame) and is to be used to aid in seeing and hearing spirits:

“Altash Faltu Kanta Exune (spirit name) Kalla Kama Faltu”

72 Likes

Good question.

“Twice are harbored I itself nine”
is actually correct.
Draw on a sheet of paper:
You, as a dot.
the Area around you, as a Circle.
then, draw a lying 8 over it. ( = Infinity sign)
Draw out of the two connected Globes a curled line down to the outside line of the Circle that surrounds yoz,
You’ll see that you’ve drawn 2 times 9, one going away from the other.
In the center is you.
around you the Area of effect.
Maybe this helps you to understand the systematics behind it.
Since it’s Enochian ( Angels Tounge ), it draws the Energy from Above.
The Energy Shield can be placed onto a target,
which will replace the caster as “I”.
:wink:

That’s the simple explenation.
The Difficult explenation, is that it basically creates a mirror image and draws the Damage which would have happened into that mirror image.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

19 Likes

Seems like a plan I still have some thoughts but you pretty much answered my question.

4 Likes

Thanksssssss everyone, this is some seriously EPIC stuff! BOooom! :smiley:

I did find some more here myself :slight_smile: let me see…;

O shi shi Bub Kushni Banda.
(rhythm matters, explained here - more info here too)

Baylesh tu ach matu

(more info here too)

23 Likes

Vhauntu Mhae Nocturna Astrahnae
Sohna Tae A Estu Alluminae
Estro Mhakalash Kala Naztromae
Ez Un Nhastu Ez Un Tumeahna
Ez Un Bahlo Ez Un Tumhae Allash- Ahna
Ez Un Histae Ezhon Infernum
Rhana Mheso Ezhon Tu-Ahtta
E Na E Nu Ahna Nocturna
E Na E Nu Ahna Infernum Ahtta
E na E Nu Ahna Sola-rhan Eternae
Nocturna Vhalash Ahna
E sa E Nu Halumaesu
Tallash-Le-Vhanna
Sohla Mhae Ahna Nocturna

-Azazel

13 Likes

Natz Fehr Ata

Infernum negra

Azazel’s Black Flame Demonic Chant For Power Enhancement

25 Likes

SUMMER’S NIGHT

DAMARA, PLAYFUL ONE
I CALL TO YOU ON THIS SUMMERS NIGHT
HELP ME REKINDLE MY INNER JOY –
THE SPARK WITHIN ME THAT LIGHTS UP
LIKE A CHILD DISCOVERING A NEW TOY.
HELP ME LOOK UPON THE WORLD WITH WONDER
AND APPRECIATE ALL THAT I TAKE FOR GRANTED,
MOST OF ALL MYSELF.
THANK YOU, DAMARA!

don’t recall the source etc… but it is simple and self explanatory.

18 Likes

omg DAMARA? Neat! I was in a magick ritual a few months ago and Damara showed up, she is an ascended lady master though…; thanks for the reminder! Just shared it again with my ritual associate I used to do the ritual with :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, I like her. I do well with feminine beings of light and such. Not much into the dark side, the cookies are good now and then though. lol thanks for stopping to comment this one. Have a happy! :wink:

8 Likes

Aww if you call the I AM-presence and bless any dark being with the fulness of the christ/divine heart/your heart chakra, they align with your heart’s intent fully, aligning with the christ within yourself (involving archangel michael to oversee the operation to help you in anytihng)

and they then become archetypes that represent the belief in yourself and the clearing of your own blockages at the same time…; in this way you can clear your relation to the divine feminine within yourself, heal the subconscious, and everything become more beautiful :slight_smile:

yesterday I did a massive ritual with qlippothic entities - the qlippoth are the opposites of sepiroth and are shells that enable one to be more receptive to the sephiroth

once you do that, you end up being fearless as you healed the essence of your fears;
All demons have light sides to them-they become light, just like an alchemical multidimensional effect. They help you ground your divininity, they help you apply or express it fully.
Beside demons, they are just forces. in doing so one can clean the upward kundalini streaming channels of energy in one’s body…;

I did it using the universal circle though, but you can do so using the solomonic circle too -
the thing is that when only mastering one polarity is that, one may keep feeling very unfomcofrtable subconsciously not having healed one’s shadow self.

I can tell you that it’s not really a scary operation at all. If you would ever wish, I can show you more about how to do it, you’ll love yourself for it - all the fears of dangers of the world will be transcended, you’ll then feel supported by the cosmic mother, nurtured… blessed…;

also Luficer for example is a guardian of the Omega, the Cosmic mother and represents the polarity within duality holding demons represents the severity of God. They serve the christ, yet through the christ, by choice can one alter one’s relation to it in a positive way.

The idea of ritual is to call upon the parts of yoruself and to make them reconnect again
source/christ+shadow parts - to heal all in you and become whole… :slight_smile: again :slight_smile:
ultimately enabling you to enter christ consciousness… :slight_smile: in the here and now :slight_smile:
after full integration.

18 Likes