INCANTATION SUMMARY - I invite you to share all your incantations here :)

This incantation was posted to the forum by @Musta_Krackish (who i believe is no longer here) back in 2014 and I have found it pretty handy so I thought I’d post it here as the older thread may be hard to find.

It was received from the spirit Fastos, Keeper of the Demonic Tongue (found in Kingdoms of Flame) and is to be used to aid in seeing and hearing spirits:

“Altash Faltu Kanta Exune (spirit name) Kalla Kama Faltu”

72 Likes

Good question.

“Twice are harbored I itself nine”
is actually correct.
Draw on a sheet of paper:
You, as a dot.
the Area around you, as a Circle.
then, draw a lying 8 over it. ( = Infinity sign)
Draw out of the two connected Globes a curled line down to the outside line of the Circle that surrounds yoz,
You’ll see that you’ve drawn 2 times 9, one going away from the other.
In the center is you.
around you the Area of effect.
Maybe this helps you to understand the systematics behind it.
Since it’s Enochian ( Angels Tounge ), it draws the Energy from Above.
The Energy Shield can be placed onto a target,
which will replace the caster as “I”.
:wink:

That’s the simple explenation.
The Difficult explenation, is that it basically creates a mirror image and draws the Damage which would have happened into that mirror image.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

19 Likes

Seems like a plan I still have some thoughts but you pretty much answered my question.

4 Likes

Thanksssssss everyone, this is some seriously EPIC stuff! BOooom! :smiley:

I did find some more here myself :slight_smile: let me see…;

O shi shi Bub Kushni Banda.
(rhythm matters, explained here - more info here too)

Baylesh tu ach matu

(more info here too)

23 Likes

Vhauntu Mhae Nocturna Astrahnae
Sohna Tae A Estu Alluminae
Estro Mhakalash Kala Naztromae
Ez Un Nhastu Ez Un Tumeahna
Ez Un Bahlo Ez Un Tumhae Allash- Ahna
Ez Un Histae Ezhon Infernum
Rhana Mheso Ezhon Tu-Ahtta
E Na E Nu Ahna Nocturna
E Na E Nu Ahna Infernum Ahtta
E na E Nu Ahna Sola-rhan Eternae
Nocturna Vhalash Ahna
E sa E Nu Halumaesu
Tallash-Le-Vhanna
Sohla Mhae Ahna Nocturna

-Azazel

13 Likes

Natz Fehr Ata

Infernum negra

Azazel’s Black Flame Demonic Chant For Power Enhancement

25 Likes

SUMMER’S NIGHT

DAMARA, PLAYFUL ONE
I CALL TO YOU ON THIS SUMMERS NIGHT
HELP ME REKINDLE MY INNER JOY –
THE SPARK WITHIN ME THAT LIGHTS UP
LIKE A CHILD DISCOVERING A NEW TOY.
HELP ME LOOK UPON THE WORLD WITH WONDER
AND APPRECIATE ALL THAT I TAKE FOR GRANTED,
MOST OF ALL MYSELF.
THANK YOU, DAMARA!

don’t recall the source etc… but it is simple and self explanatory.

18 Likes

omg DAMARA? Neat! I was in a magick ritual a few months ago and Damara showed up, she is an ascended lady master though…; thanks for the reminder! Just shared it again with my ritual associate I used to do the ritual with :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, I like her. I do well with feminine beings of light and such. Not much into the dark side, the cookies are good now and then though. lol thanks for stopping to comment this one. Have a happy! :wink:

8 Likes

Aww if you call the I AM-presence and bless any dark being with the fulness of the christ/divine heart/your heart chakra, they align with your heart’s intent fully, aligning with the christ within yourself (involving archangel michael to oversee the operation to help you in anytihng)

and they then become archetypes that represent the belief in yourself and the clearing of your own blockages at the same time…; in this way you can clear your relation to the divine feminine within yourself, heal the subconscious, and everything become more beautiful :slight_smile:

yesterday I did a massive ritual with qlippothic entities - the qlippoth are the opposites of sepiroth and are shells that enable one to be more receptive to the sephiroth

once you do that, you end up being fearless as you healed the essence of your fears;
All demons have light sides to them-they become light, just like an alchemical multidimensional effect. They help you ground your divininity, they help you apply or express it fully.
Beside demons, they are just forces. in doing so one can clean the upward kundalini streaming channels of energy in one’s body…;

I did it using the universal circle though, but you can do so using the solomonic circle too -
the thing is that when only mastering one polarity is that, one may keep feeling very unfomcofrtable subconsciously not having healed one’s shadow self.

I can tell you that it’s not really a scary operation at all. If you would ever wish, I can show you more about how to do it, you’ll love yourself for it - all the fears of dangers of the world will be transcended, you’ll then feel supported by the cosmic mother, nurtured… blessed…;

also Luficer for example is a guardian of the Omega, the Cosmic mother and represents the polarity within duality holding demons represents the severity of God. They serve the christ, yet through the christ, by choice can one alter one’s relation to it in a positive way.

The idea of ritual is to call upon the parts of yoruself and to make them reconnect again
source/christ+shadow parts - to heal all in you and become whole… :slight_smile: again :slight_smile:
ultimately enabling you to enter christ consciousness… :slight_smile: in the here and now :slight_smile:
after full integration.

18 Likes

Black magickal/LHP version of the “Higher Self” concept
the dark self or shadow self

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This is where I (AZAZEL) can help – take your left wrist in your right hand making a circle like a bracelet, and then turn anti-clockwise once – repeat:

ITZELLA CHAKKARA MANDITU VESPU.

Then close your eyes and see yourself in dark glory, reflected upon your eyelids, in the inner/outer interface of this world.

It is done – you have successfully made contact with your dark-ascended self.

Embrace it, converse with it, and love it so much that you and it cease to be seperated in any meaningful manner.

This just happened people, I haven’t tested it but I trust him on this, that if you’re into this path, then this will work for you.

Itz Rel Itz Rel Azazel, Azazel.

37 Likes

E.a.'s 4 incantation’s to conjure limitless power for various ends…;

14 Likes

Here is the site I got this from! Damara

1 Like

RAM HAM SATOLAS
Calling forth Lucifer (possible in a particular aspect of him).

19:00 (and something…) please wait for at least 21:00 (and beyond)

13 Likes
15 Likes
6 Likes

All very very cool dear people, thanks so much for sharing! :smiley:
Anyone who reads this, feel free to share more… I have a book somewhere full of incantations… :slight_smile: hope I’ll find it again! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

From xerxes an arch duke of father

to open the gates of hell…useful for summoning with the portal of pentagram
i dunno about soul travel to hell with this but here it is : ARKATA TELETAL MALUS SALU SOLVALA ACH TESTIUS

10 Likes

you mean the real xerxes? Was he into magick as well? :slight_smile:
I haven’t explored that alley yet :wink:

Please tell me more hehe :smile:

1 Like

not the king but demon
if you wish to summon him

Xerxes,Cherches,Xerxasha

color:red,blue,black
planet:saturn,sun
superior spirit:satan

his attributes is on magick he can give a massive and great magical deal and rituals
he is currently my magical mentor along with father satan.recently i am mastering spell work and evocation with him he is teaching me powerfull methods of evocationg i may post when i will make it more powerfull he given me the basics of the method and he telled to edit it to make more powerful by changing the visualization part of the evocation and changing the phase 2 which is the incantation part of the ritual
and phase 3 which is the conjure or the calling of the spirit
the original evocation has 4 phases
1 visualization
2 incantaion
3 incantation part 2
4 actual conjure/calling forth
and i changed a shit ton of times there aslo part that are not needed the smallest version that i edited has 2 phases
some other edits one time it had:5 phases,3 phases
and the most important parts are 1 and 2 i experimented and finded out that to make it more successful 1 and 2 should be longer parts of the rite

i will post it soon!
one thing is sure Xerxes is a fucking master and great teacher of magick

Ave xerxes!!!
Ave lord satan!!!

14 Likes