INCANTATION SUMMARY - I invite you to share all your incantations here :)

Is it pronounced as it looks?

4 Likes

Yes. That is how I’ve been pronouncing it.

3 Likes

Osana tu Mey Osey tama

13 Likes

Flue / Cold banishing is an very interesting thing, indeed.
I had one which i couldn’t banish directly with my regular healing spell “Heal-Leah Leah-Heal” (which really is just the word as an anagram, the power behind it is drawn from Marbas and Raphael, usually depending on the occasion and severeness i decide who to prioritize for invocation to draw the power into the spell.

• recently i’ve even worked with Ophian - sorry i keep missing out the correct spelling, for those who try to look it up, it’s an Egg with a Snake around it, the original source from which the Medicine Staff with the snake ( Rod of Asclepius) later derived.)

Yet while i noticed my body being severely helped in it’s fight against the sickness,
due to being in a workplace where calling in sick is equal to being fired basically,
and also my own pride not allowing me to back down or commit any weakness…
I knew i was ready to take all means necessary to keep going.

Basically, the point here is, i’ve found myself going OOB and channeling Energy directly from the position of my HGA / higher self, down into my body, which gave me a strange audible sensation of basically hearing a constant stream of laser light, which made it pretty unquestionable to me that it worked.

I did that for a few minutes and turned into sleep.

i may have overdone it a little bit there,
after all a cold is simply some virus which attached into the body due to weakened immune system

• or in this specific case - due to a colluege directly spitting his breath into my face “as a joke”,
    after spending a whole day outside in the wet-cold.
    “oh but i can’t be the source of you getting sick, i’m not sick myself.”
    well, it induced right after that, so tell yourself what you want, i know what happened. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways,
Cold / Flue should normally be healed by taking a week off and sleeping it out in fibric / sweaty warmth.
That’s the way of treating it which actually increases the defense of your body and it’s immune system,
so you’re immune after that for a while.

I’ve explained why that wasn’t an option for me in this specific case.

Regarding the colluege who caused my sickness - well, some day the others told me about him having went home after puking and asking for being allowed to finish up his shift which was simply denied with the argument of to much buisness going on right that moment.
He replied “Fuck you” to our boss and went home without permission.
Haven’t seen him since. :smiley:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

5 Likes

Can this be used to treat lung inflammation and breathing problems along with physical exercises like yoga and diatary changes? @Micah

3 Likes

Try it.

Micah said it was an all around healing mantra so I’m going to say, yes.

However, if the lung inflammation and breathing problems are a chronic condition, there is another healing mantra for that here:

9 Likes

@Hermes thank you, awesome stuff

1 Like

Alright thank you
I got to say that it can be healed because I did some yoga inhaled steam and drink tea from herbs and it worked I am looking for a boost

4 Likes

I will try both actually
I will do a repeation of 20 of both
Before my yoga session

4 Likes

Have you noticed a shift for the better taking place?

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

in what?sorry i dont see in what thread you reply

1 Like

Zagan’s song

Itz ra ka’mola ra’mniola zagana Al zagan elta

7 Likes

i got rresults from doing this with the right exercise like yoga diet and and chanting this before a specific yoga asanas for lungs really works

4 Likes

purson’s song

Itz ra’ja ma’ja’na el purson

5 Likes

What can those songs do?

2 Likes

call the entity

4 Likes

Oh ok

14 Likes

More related info for this thread:

12 Likes

Incantation of substacion and change
-by King zagan

“Tele’mus arz’anus”

Chanting this will bring the powers of change and substacion which will make this realm like a canvas and blank energy

15 Likes