Ideas to get Visa renewed

Yes go ahead

Okay i am posting it just now now @gtjoy_Johansson

Great great thank you, for sure I will need some help. I am reading your previous posts on him and your bulletproof preparation so interesting. I am starting tomorrow

1 Like

Please I would appreciate every help you are willing to give me, please go ahead and thank you very much.

1 Like

I honestly say, appeal to Almighty God so help your life, since if you are being truthful and honest, he will surely bless your way.
Plus if you know Archangel Michael that well, or Sandalphon, Metatron, Raphael, Gabriel, Auriel, they all stand in the presence of God.
That is, if Bathin, Belial and company dont work.

1 Like

@Nightside. I see, thank you for your advice

1 Like

There may be Shem angels that can help, or ancestral spirits maybe. Or saturnine and mercurial spirits that are willing to help and pull some weight. Saturn is effectively the visa granter, and not known for being generous. Mercurial spirits are more like your Lawyer acting on your behalf. So combined spirts or a layered working might help.

What are Shem angels?

1 Like

There are 72 demons and 72 angels, since around the zodiac, there are 12 angels per sign presiding over a certain number od degrees within a sign.
6 angels and 6 demons per sign.
Each have different abilities and powers. Each rule a host or legion.

1 Like

Or a mercury and Jupiter invoking and Saturn banishing. I think that might be the right combination, but planetary magic is not really my forte.

1 Like

Okay that’s interesting. I didn’t know Saturn could grant visa, I thought he could be the one that would restrain your movement

1 Like

Saturn would influence those who could, he is like the god of judges, though Jupiter is a close second.

1 Like

I always feel like the Almighty has his own agenda, his own will. I have the feeling that he might help me but by giving me somethin else other than my visa

I would go to Belial for a few reasons, even though as far as I know, we dont have a good relationship. One, he is well known to help in legal affairs, and visas are a legal affair. Two he is a road opener and a road closer, it is possible to perhaps not give an offering right away, but use a petition spell specifically to King Belial, and addressing him as such in your petition, and thanking him for helping you with your visa and financial issues.

1 Like

There are also Shem angels and archangels who could help. Tzaphpqiel (Saturn/Binah), Tzadkiel (Jupiter/Chesed), Michael (Mercury/Hod), Auriel (Earth/Malkuth/Assiah). Each have a specific planetary correspondence and can be addressed just as Belial was. Or you can go to the Manager of it all.

Shem angels - just a handful:
65. Damabiah Against magic spells and for the obtainment of wisdom and the undertaking of successful ventures. Governs seas, rivers, springs, sailors. Sailor; amasses a considerable fortune.

1. Umabel To obtain the friendship of a given person. Fond of travel and honest pleasures; sensitive heart.

2. Mehiel Against adversities. Protects against rabies and wild beasts. Governs savants, professors, orators and others. Distinguished in literature.

3. Anianuel For the conversion of nations to Christianity. Protects against accidents, heals the sick. Governs commerce, banking. Subtle and ingenious, industrious and active.

4. Haiel To confound the wicked and for deliverance from those who seek to oppress us (sic).Protects those who call upon him. Influences fire. Brave.

5. Rochel To find lost or stolen objects and discover the person responsible. Distinguished in the judiciary, morals and customs of all peoples.

Each has a Psalm associated with them. I typically call out to them three times, then recite their psalm in English and or latin, then state the request, then burn the request.

The reason they are in bold is that it was auto-numbering them. That would have been fine if they were in direct order with no numbers missing, but that is not the case.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Nightside, I find this really helpful. Thanks. can I find the corresponding Psalm on google for the Shem angels you mentioned above?

1 Like

Yes, you should be able to.
Shemhamphoresh is the name of the area of study of the decan angels. It helps in studying this to also understand the goetia and their place in things.

1 Like

I will let you know how it’s progressing , If you don’t mind of course

For How many days should I do it? Or maybe just once?

1 Like

I would immerse using ideas from the steps in Kindraathe’s Bulletproof Immersion, and DarkestKnight’s Petition Spell Tutorial.
I would give yourself a week, if possible, for immersion; the petition spell will only take one day.

Sorry for the time lag, my computer and network are being c**ts right now.

2 Likes

I tell you who everyone has really good luck with visas is a spirit named Duke Bathin. Just a week or so ago he got my friend a visa to Russia in a hurry. Another friend had denied an American visa three times and it appeared hopeless. After he called Duke Bathin the visa was granted.

4 Likes