I would like to submit an asshole

There is a son of a bitch, who for money would sell his mother if he could, thirsty for power, money is not lacking, and since it is never enough he manipulates relatives and friends, he is very clever and calculating. He is as false as Judas. If you don’t do what he says he becomes aggressive and turns all the people you love against you.
How I would love to see him under a bridge begging for money and destroying all his dreams in an instant.
I’m looking for demon to drive him insane and make him lose that fucking shit smile on his face, with the patches on his ass.

4 Likes

Something like this? How I tore down my targets life - Worse Than Death

1 Like

I’ve read carefully but not as experienced as Kendall, I’m also learning about this spectacular world where justice is best done by you

1 Like

@C.Kendall can you give some tips on this kind of magick since you have been successful in this?

1 Like

Even demons have their ethics and morals, I would like to find the right demon to take away this asshole’s desire to manipulate others and create problems on purpose, trampling on the dignity of others because he always feels the best.

He might be a narcissist which is going to make spell work tricky. He sounds like a narcissist for what you said.

2 Likes

You want a demon to drive the target insane?

I recommend Disodoria, from the grimoire Kingdoms of Flame. She “whispers madness into the ears of men.”

7 Likes

Yes it is

2 Likes

Okay you are going to have to bring him down a few notches too. The Magick might seem
Sluggish but it will work. Narcissist are a special breed and need the extra time and work.

3 Likes

Yes, you’ve got it right, he’s a perfect narcissist, he calculates everything, he doesn’t sleep at night, he premeditates how to get people into trouble.

I confirm the work on him is quite long, the results come but it takes longer than expected.

2 Likes

Gaslights and victim blames. I know this type well. I was married to one. The demon @DarkestKnight suggested is great.

I would attack what he holds dear too.

4 Likes

Not a demon but if you want insanity look into the Lovecraft pantheon.

2 Likes

Yeah with this special type of individual the gloves have to come off.

I really recommend Marquis Sabnock. He’s an absolute master of madness through repetitive thoughts and parasitic infestation.

I’d say punish him HARD :muscle::zap:

4 Likes

Focalor/Furcalor. I’m pretty sure he’ll torment just about anyone for fun.Or Dionysus god of madness maybe? Although he’s lot of fun, there’s another side there too.

4 Likes

I went to sleep and I was thinking about Disodoria, I was probably trying to connect, and the next thing I knew I was getting clear images of an elegant woman from the 60s, wearing black velvet gloves, with red lipstick on her lips, with one glass eye and a brown pupil, and one eye with a light blue pupil, and she is seen talking to a human ear but white grey smoke is coming out of her mouth. It is not imagination I have not assembled images in my mind.

2 Likes

Glasya Labolas is good for this. He will get the job done and very happily I may add. He is a goetic. If you search his name in the search tool you’ll find quite a bit of information on him. Best regards.

1 Like