I would like to burn in the lake/river of eternal Sourcefire

I would like to burn in the lake/river of eternal Sourcefire. I have 10+ years of practicing magic and I really have the calling to do it now. I think it is time.

I just wanna know what it’s like and ask if any of you have any tips for the ritual.

Thanks!!

Welcome to the forum Elitsa! It’s a rule of the forum to make an introduction before you post.

Please click on the image below and introduce yourself:

intro3

4 Likes

Use incense (E. A.'s favorites are copal, dittany of Crete and sandalwood) and/or the elixir of manifestation. It doesn’t require heat… I guess… just let it slowly evaporate naturally. Some ingredients are red wine, bat blood oil, musk, semen or menses.
Light one or more candles in a dark room. Ideally put on the ground the Universal Circle. Draw the sigils of the 4 archangels, then follow the order south-east-north-west (Michael, Raphael, Uriel, Gabriel): face each cardinal point, “open” the sigil by gazing, and destroy them.
At this point have the sigils of first 4 Gatekeepers:

South, gaze at Belial’s one and call him by also repeating “Itz ra cha Belial”; east, gaze at Amaymon’s sigil and call him, north, gaze at Azazel’s sigil, call him and repeat “Itz rel itz rel Azazel”, then finally gaze at Abaddon’s sigil and call him.
Welcome them and ask to open the Lake of Fire. The video by EA about evocation of Azazel may provide further suggestions.

2 Likes