I want to have a loving succubus

@succupedia im sorry for asking a lot and taking a lot of your time, forgive me for that… but i really do want to clear up some things in my mind, so please help me =] i need you :3

I’ll be working on my letter in the meantime =]

What is unclear with this ritual?

If you want to point your middle fingers in the air and chanting like a 70’s hippie with too much weed in his brain, then go ahead and try it out.

How many questions did I ask when I started my journey?

NONE!

I just made up my mind, did my research, found the appropriate ritual and went along with whatever the result could come out of it. What more could there possibly be to ask?

Questions after questions after questions is just a sign of insecurity and fear of the unknown, trying to cover it up by being too specific with the details that you might end up detaching yourself from the variables of a positive outcome.

Maybe I will make this cover of my future book project:

…but seriously, isn’t there enough information in here that will cover any doubts you might have? Just make up your mind and do it!

6 Likes

But…
Do I need to use black or blue ink? What moon phase? Can my incubus have long hair? Do I have to ever learn magic? What if my incubus doesn’t like me, can I swap him…like…can I get a gift receipt? Do I actually have to write a letter? Can’t I just mail it to her? What’s postage cost to mail to her? Do you have her address? Did you really write a book?! Can I get a free copy with free consultation?
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

Hahahahahaha xD

I don’t even wanna look at your general direction nor I wanna give you a helping hand :angry:

I can just see Succupedia getting more and more grey hair from all these questions hehe ;D

PrakNep

see all the info as inspiration and make it your own, perhaps you discover an even more potent summoning technique

it’s not like picking an item off a shelf in the local supermarket, you have to place your will,energy and focus in it, you have to want it with passion, put all that in a ritual and have patience, it might not work the first time(s) but don’t give up.

2 Likes

YOU NEED TO CHILL! Write it in the letter, then when you are done do exactly what @succupedia is trying to tell you in his threads and answers! The more you think about the question of IF the less likely you will do it, just do it if you want to do it.

also @succupedia, do you really have a book???

Dude it was a joke. Lmao

2 Likes

Well at the end… It was the hardest time of all…
Got a succubus…
Then it was time to fuck her… But how the fuck was I gonna fuck her? I couldnt damn Astral Project… Nor could lucid dream…
Aaaaand she left later I guess…

Soooo :expressionless: No fuckening :confused:

1 Like

was that what you wanted that entire time?

1 Like

No xD
I now remember I wanted a girl to love and spend times with… Not just to fuck…
Its been a long time so I forgot why I wanted a succubus…

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva Wow girl models for only $49.95?!? Is Balg sponsoring this?? I’m gonna look for the flag option now…

1 Like

Maybe I should sign up for this :money_mouth_face: :joy:

1 Like