I type this to ask a little thing... Perhaps one last time

Hovering? no, playing a game and checking up on the forum, yes. You said you were packing it up and leaving so I said cya.

2 Likes

You replied how you like to make stupid posts as well Cromagnus.
I doubt it’s validity, you resending it just proves that.

1 Like

Also to clarify no it’s not just a common occultist trait, it is a common internet conversational trait to do so.
People adopt masks, it is all a part of that as you would know had you the care for basic behavioral analysis.

What causes you to feel such doubts interacting on this forum?
I can assure you, I am nothing among/to this place, but I realize that I must still behave accordingly regardless of how I feel others are behaving. You must be here for a reason, correct?

:thinking:

3 Likes

Your feelings sound hurt, but no it’s not a common internet conversational trait, a gaming community conversations differ widely from an occult community from an anime community, you’d know that if you did not come online simply to complain and nothing else.

If you’re looking for a fight from me, you won’t find one. It seems you’re being combative, argumentative & trying to push buttons. I haven’t seen any evidence of anyone intentionally tearing you down.

Nonetheless, good luck :bouquet:

Now you’re ignored☕

2 Likes

All I wanted was to try to understand why someone would necro their seven months dead thread to churl about, rather than enlighten me.
¯_(ツ)_/¯
Hope you let us know someday, AXACALIS.

2 Likes