I need help

i have i need help i have no money have i have be active in magick for
4 years with no result
i that no animals are ever harmed in any way
and no Baneful magick
all other help magick working any one can do are welcoming

Welcome @coon_xan It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

i am coon xan i am looking any free help in get my magick working
i have being doing magick work for 4 year with no result ask free magick
servitors that may help

Do as you were asked and click on the image to properly introduce yourself in the correct place.

Well let’s see, in a Live Chat EA Koetting answered a person with money problems by giving the Abramelin square advice…

Draw on a piece of paper the first square (Seqor Eqamo) on the page linked above.
Look at it relaxing your eyes and focusing on your breath. Imagine that your wallet is full, or that you’re holding in your hand bills or such. After some time the square may flash or glow; now basically you’re done: take a deep breath, exiting from the “trance” you meanwhile reached.

1 Like

i ask for magick free services dm me for Q&A of needed for i am new and can not dm

We do not do free magick. This isn’t a Wizards ‘R’ Us where you can just order a spell. We do have a request thread for those who want help but participation in it is voluntary.

4 Likes

i for any one to give me the like for the thread for requests for free work

You could have tried the search function…

2 Likes

What have you tried so far and how did you perform the magick?

Did you do anything like what’s in this collection of tutorials here?

1 Like

Does this mean you have had people do free work and it’s not worked or you’ve used stuff you read for free and that’s not worked?

Is this what you used?

Which spirits and what did you ask for? Did you have signs of summoned presence (did it feel like they came or did you see, smell or hear anything?)

If you didn’t experience anything did you still make the request or what did you do and what did happen?

Did your money situation change at all for the better or the worse?

Did any sudden life changes not related to money happen after evocation attempts?

For what purposes and how long did you chant them approximately?

You don’t speak English well if I understood, so I assume you don’t live in America and I have to ask these questions generically because I don’t know what is available to you.

Have you sought mundane help?

Is there a food bank?

Is there a community shelter if you need a place to stay?

Is there an organization like the Red Cross or the Salvation Army that offers rent assistance?

Is there something like a goodwill or habitat for humanity where you can receive clothing?

Are there family or friends who don’t know you need help?

Are their any public advocates for desperate situations in your community?

Are you being responsible for your spending and accountable for your actions with money? For example do you buy cigarettes with your last $5 or do you buy food, or do you put it on your rent so you have $5 less to worry about later?

Why are you broke? Do you work? Do you live alone or with others?

See there’s really a whole lot I could ask and this is really only the tip of the iceberg.

I ask all these questions because there is quite literally no point ever in any of us doing free or even paid work for someone in your shoes as we need to know why it didn’t work to determine if it’s even possible for our way to work.

Granted some people won’t get off their high horse long enough to ask and will promise for the right price they can make things happen where nothing ever did- beware that’s a scam.

If you have been trying for four years to manifest money and you’ve really been trying, something else is wrong and needs addressed before you continue trying to hammer in a nail with a piece of paper as your hammer and oak as your wood.

I’m not trying to be difficult but based on the information given I have no idea how to advise you on what material or rituals might work better and it would be silly for anyone to waste energy on a money spell that isn’t going to work until whatever the real problem is, is addressed.

Hopes that makes sense, if not maybe you can paste it into a translator and that might help?

2 Likes

if needed for personal info

am sorry if this my pm for personal info that i can not sare on a public thread

I asked nothing of personal nature at all, sorry I guess I will have to decline further attempts to help as I do not feel these are intimate questions and are rather generically asked in order to determine whether or not I am of any aid to you.

My questions would not identify you or who you are and do not require names and are related to any potential workings on your behalf.

As you quoted any information related to the work should be kept here and only identifying information pmd. I wouldn’t want your identifying information even if I did a ritual.

Best of luck, hopefully you’ll find your way soon :slight_smile:

Your account is too new and the PM feature is not available to you yet. You have to be more active and it will unlock by itself.

1 Like

not lick for a spell money i am for a spell or rite for success in magick

Okay well like I said, in order to better help you SUCCEED, one would probably need to know where things went wrong and what FAILED.

I’ve asked for this information to try to help not to be difficult, it doesn’t really matter what ritual or type of magic you’d like for me personally, that’s what I need to know roughly regardless of if it’s love, curses, prosperity etc. :smiley:

Someone else may came along who operates differently or targets problems differently and just do a ritual for you and hopefully you will garner all the success you desire when they do.

i live in canada bc any more my of Location ask for pm
live wtih my mom her life is got more problems that my life
work for my is impossibie do to mental illness and for her work impossibie do to physical illness i have anxiety and depression to a level that i feel lick i am
dieing ever day for any more of my ask for pm

1 Like

That’s unnecessary, it doesn’t matter exactly where you are in words.

This I understand completely.

Nope that’s good. I got it, that’s what I needed to know the most.

Now I need to know if someone fixes your anxiety or lessens it and they help you get out of depression, what do you want to do?

I don’t need a huge long step by step thing, just what’s your real dream, the one deep inside thst makes you cry at night that no one will ever understand it?

Like if you were six years old and someone asked you want you want to be when you grow up?

See we don’t need a pm :slight_smile: I don’t need to know real personal stuff and unfortunately I’m not a therapist, but I have had these issues and lived with them and go through it still with life so, maybe I can help my way.

I know it’s not as good as pouring your heart out, but if we can lessen it, maybe you can get a notebook and journal?

im sorry not being difficult it jest same that you of jest money
my problems are in success in magick as a problem
spell money FAIL spell healing FAIL spell luck FAIL spell health FAIL

1 Like