I need help to sell my soul to Satan

Your approaching this in the wrong way, these people are trying to help you and you seem to be a person that never take advice. Please be matured.

3 Likes

I think to start off with, you should have communication with Satan by talking to him every day. Say hello to him and share your thoughts and concerns. Tell him about anything good that happens to you.

Open yourself up to him and let his energy fill your whole body up. Meditate on his name and let the energy flow, breathing it in, and connecting with him closely. Do it often and he will become a part of your life :slight_smile:

I have spoken to him many times and he answers my questions in his own awesome way. I didn’t have to sell my soul or anything. I just needed to let him into my life.

1 Like

You may freely believe what you wish, however, be aware that people on this forum will have different beliefs, and also the experience, and results from successful magick, to back those up.

Once, a long time ago, there was a wise Zen master. People from far and near would seek his counsel and ask for his wisdom. Many would come and ask him to teach them, enlighten them in the way of Zen. He seldom turned any away.

One day an important man, a man used to command and obedience came to visit the master. “I have come today to ask you to teach me about Zen. Open my mind to enlightenment.” The tone of the important man’s voice was one used to getting his own way.

The Zen master smiled and said that they should discuss the matter over a cup of tea. When the tea was served the master poured his visitor a cup. He poured and he poured and the tea rose to the rim and began to spill over the table and finally onto the robes of the wealthy man. Finally the visitor shouted, “Enough. You are spilling the tea all over. Can’t you see the cup is full?”

The master stopped pouring and smiled at his guest. “You are like this tea cup, so full that nothing more can be added. Come back to me when the cup is empty. Come back to me with an empty mind.”

Source: Your teacup is full (Empty your cup)

6 Likes

No, you don’t. I know what I’M talking about, because I actually speak to demons AND angels.

You are misunderstanding on how any of this works, but I’ll give you a hint. Souls aren’t sold. They aren’t. Satan doesn’t need your soul, he can MAKE souls.

1 Like

I am. I am looking for guidance to sell my soul to Satan, become a Satanist and get him to fulfill my desires

Fulfill your own desires. You’re weak, purge it.

Nobody is helping me…

Souls can be sold, however, while beliefs may differ on the forum you’d have to experience it if you decide to, I have experienced it so I know it’s possible. If you want to see if the being wants to do such truly a petition spell.

Also no kind of soul related thing is one sided.

1 Like

I forgot this is a Satanism forum.

It’s more of a soft LHP forum with other belief systems mixed in.

2 Likes

Its not actually. Its a forum for practitioners of various occult disciplines to discuss their craft.

2 Likes

I know. You need to to do something for Satan inexchange of fulfill your desires

Occults are Satanists

Everyone hated that.

1 Like

Pretty much. However, it’s still a contract as in how long, and many things. As one of my guardian entities sold theirs to me in a life prior to this one and is still with me to this day.

1 Like

And I can no longer respond politely…Guess I’ll take a walk and see what happens in 20 minutes

4 Likes

@Lady_Eva

Suggesting this gets locked before it gets worse, seeing as it’s clearly not gonna get better.

3 Likes

Tell me how to do the ritual to summon Satan become a Satanist and make a deal with Satan

You are evil disturbing people’s topic.

You don’t need to be a satanist for that, as for a evocation of ‘satan’ there’s a few mentions of him on the forum.
The way the contracts worked with me weren’t through evocation but in the end of the process they do mark your soul.

1 Like