I need help I pissed off Belial BAD!

Thank you for this this was an amazing but simple and short answer.

May I ask ? Do you personally work with him or just carry knowledge about him ?

Just curiosity killing the cat.

1 Like

Iā€™ll write this based off my own personal experiences with him then I can suggest a few things for future reference with him maybe? Itā€™s up to you what you do with this information.

• belial I noticed doesnā€™t like addiction and the dependence of it so this is JUST a theory. Maybe the LSD and him being annoyed in you had a part to play with each other? I donā€™t know youā€™ll have to discuss that with him.

But belial isnā€™t a fan of the dependence of drugs so that may have gotten under his skin a little. Belial seems to be like a dad IMO. A dad gets disappointed and potentially angry when he sees his son doing drugs.

• I have made mistakes working with belial before and it was mostly just you know not keeping up with my bargains ect. He seems to be pretty understanding for the most part.

• I am again basing this off my own experience so I donā€™t know if this is with you but initially contacting him the first time it appeared he knew everything about me from that point. So be sincere with him is all I can say. And respectful of course.

Donā€™t lie to yourself either he will nip that in the bud real quick.

• when you were shunning him with a cross ect and Iā€™m not going to put words in his mouth or anything. I learned what happens when you do that. But Iā€™m sure he understood you might have been a bit on your high horse and scared. Youā€™re dealing with something you never encountered before and you are just doing what you learned based off your religious beliefs. Itā€™s what you were taught since little Iā€™m assuming. So He might have been annoyed but Iā€™m sure by now youā€™re forgiven Iā€™m sure he understands. These beings are far more intelligent then us so I can only then assume they can handle emotions FAR better then we can as humans.

• for future reference if you ever make a mistake with him and again Iā€™m not sure how this would go with you and him specifically as these are my experiences but I suppose they function as tips maybe? But next time you ever make a slip up or mistake maybe sit down with him and talk to him. Iā€™m sure heā€™ll appreciate the fact you took some time out of your day to sit down with him and resolve the situation(s)

Hope this helpedā˜ŗļøBelial is a very kind loving soul yet in my experience heā€™s super kind just like a strict dad.

3 Likes

I want to point out the many spirits encourage the magician to give up their vices. Their vices can be nicotine, drugs, alcohol, jobs, activities or people

It doesnā€™t matter that you enjoy them, it matters whether or not you can say no because you need to.

In the winter my lungs canā€™t do the outdoor temps. My husband isnā€™t a smoker, so I donā€™t stop smoking or move inside, I cut myself down to 4-6 a day, only go out for partials etc. if we get below 20 f I quit till it is warmer, I canā€™t hardly stand between 20-30 degrees as it is (oh this week sucks, something about needing layers to say warm inside blah!)

I donā€™t smoke on cravings though, I smoke because I enjoy it. This past May I went five days before I realized I hadnā€™t had one or a craving, if I ran out of money I do without.

Iā€™ve learned that spirits will push us to cut the things that we give too much importance to, the things we allow to control us, and the things we allow to hold us back.

If your never going to be out of the closet about being a magician with your spouse, but your looking to be whole, successful and to have everything you want in your mate tooā€¦

You might need a different mate but be unwilling to leave what you know and think is important. You might not realize what a relationship or habit is doing to your life, so these are the ones I see where life gets turned upside down and you loose or they shove you to quit a bad habit.

Most people donā€™t actually need to quit but canā€™t comprehend they simply to need to get control of the vice instead of letting it control them, so many people give up pretty much all of these pleasures at the prompting of trusted spirits without getting to the fact they probably just need to master them, not quit.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve seen that he a very common theme among people who work with him I guess I just bring this up because itā€™s the main time he appears to me.

I really went against him hard but like you are saying it was born out of an ignorance I now recognize and my goal isnā€™t to work with him really but just apologize to him because I believe as a king he deserves this respect.

As far as as psychadelics for me go I really like using them to learn but there was a point in my life where I abused them around the time of meeting Belial so maybe you are right as he may have not liked my reasons for using them or possibly the use at all.

But there was a few times I used them and felt an excitement from him that he would get to be seeing me Iā€™m not an expert so all advice is appreciated and I really think I offended him from a standpoint of how hard i went against him.

Iā€™ve been doing some meditating and trying to call and things and Iā€™ve been getting a lot of hints at a message that he will leave me alone if I can choose an addiction to give up .

He seems fair not asking me to quit everything but just one I think I can handle this is kind of the feeling Iā€™m getting like he will leave me be when I use psychadelics if I pick a bad habit to quit .

Iā€™m not completely sure yet but Iā€™m still trying more communication to see exactly what his desire is or how he would like to revive an apology.

Thank you for all your help and info!!

2 Likes

I think he appreciates you recognizing that alone as well. But I canā€™t speak for him. Most of these spirits from my experience at least working with them can enjoy a good apology as well as recognizing I should honor them. I am sure however though like us humans we can only apologize to each other so much until we had enough. Idk if thatā€™s the same with him but Iā€™m sure it would have to be a lot to get him to basically tell you to pack your bags and stop contacting him. If he would ever do that. But idk

Also, if you recognize your mistake was due to Christian religious programming teachings, and you have recognized and quit those negative behaviors toward the Demons, then Belial ( who is far smarter than us humans ), will see this. He will know , even now, that you did not actually mean him any harm, especially since you saw the error and quit attacking him. ā€¦ (((, I made a sigil 11 plus years ago, and used Belial to attack someone with sex thoughts. I was ignorant at the time, and did not know who Belial wasā€¦ For years someone would attack me mentally taking on the form of someone I knewā€¦ I sensed it was Belial, I donā€™t know why, It just had his signature, identityā€¦ A few years back, a lady on Discord said Belial told her to contact meā€¦ I did NOT know this personā€¦ A couple of months ago, I got a Demonic pact done by an online organizationā€¦ Belial agreed to the pact. ( To ride me, possess me, etc. ), and he encouraged me to keep spreading the information. Occult information, and exposing religion, etc. )))ā€¦ In my younger years ( 51 now ), I would have been terrified of the Demon saying trash like, ā€œā€œI cast you out in Jesus nameā€ā€ā€¦ Belialā€™s response would have been something like, ā€œā€œBleep you , pretty boy.ā€ā€". So, once we come to reality, we can have a much better relationship with the Demons, requesting from them, not demanding. Respecting them as they are much smarter and stronger than us. "ā€œRide meā€™ā€. means piggy back, possession, attachment, carry them with me. Not sex. So there is no misunderstanding.