I need advice on this guy I’ve been into for 3 years

Hello everyone, my name is Du(pronounced like Yuu).
I’ve been into this guy for 3yrs, in January it would be 4. We met once because i bought a phone from him, we r in the same community on Fb that’s how we met. We never really talk in that way and has been in a no contact situation since 2019’s new year eve. I know the context don’t matter but i just wanna give you something. I got into manifestations and magick because of him. I tried everything i could find, spell jars, sigils, wrote a shit ton of his name in my journal hoping that he would become mine. I also tried working with Lady Aphrodite and praying everyday with offerings but still nothing. I evoked Amon for the first time. It has been like 2 weeks and still no avail. Is my magickal ability too weak? I can’t really feel the spirits presence when i called them.
Should I let him go for the best? I also asked Aphrodite to bring me a new love but i didn’t see anything. Should I evoke another demon to bring him to me or should I ask them to bring me someone better?
Thank you so much for reading this far, i hope you’ll have a great day.

also i’ve been seeing 444 and 111 everywhere since this noon, could this be a sign or symbol of something?

I’m really sorry you’re going through this.

Do whatever you can to let it go.

I regret wasting my time trying all that on a target as well. I hope you don’t go through the same.

Focus on manifesting money and beauty instead.

5 Likes

You can search for those numbers in the below thread and see if any of the info resonates:

4 Likes

thank you, i will let go and focus on myself from now on​:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

thank youuu, so it seems like a demon was near me, i wonder if it’s Amon

1 Like

I see triple numbers when I connect with spirits. So that may be a confirmation that you were heard and something is happening.

1 Like