I need a summon magic teacher

First of all, I am Korean and I do not speak English well.
I need a summon magic teacher for me.
There is something very exciting for me.
There is something urgent and necessary for me.
Can someone help me?

3 Likes

Happy to help. Could you fill out this page please? Astrological Natal Chart

You can DM me the results.

1 Like

If you’re capable of evoking,
we can use your native tounge during evoked state.

I’m not omni-linguine in physical form fully yet,
but my spiritform is.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

Can you help me for this?

Sure, just fill out the link I sent above and DM me your questions please.

1 Like

I would just delete this and PM it to @Eeikmem.
Your natal chart, and birthdate isn’t something you want to casually post out in the open

1 Like

What are your questions?

I agree. Though others in other threads have done a same, seems like they need the memo too :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

I would like to know if I am interested in occultism, if I have some skills that I find difficult to bring out, because I feel something is still stuck … And then I would like to evoke sallos but I don’t know if I will be able … I apologize for my English, about the birth chart what I do, I delete it?

You can send it to him (he probably has it now) but don’t just post it here for anyone to see.

I agree you’re right! :sweat_smile:

You can edit your post before the hour is up and delete it or you can just edit the image with your info blurred out. This is what protects your identity.

You do have an interest in the occult, yes. You also may have blocks due to Chiron being in the 8th house. The irony is that you will have to unblock this on your own since that is a part of the Chirotic journey. Though you can be mentored in the process as this is also a part of that journey.

I would recommend doing this hypnosis session before evoking Sallos. Removing Blocks

1 Like

What is the Chirotic journey? Thank for your disponibility:blush:

To put it simply, it is a journey of abandonment, mentorship, sacrifice, and freedom. There are guided meditations online from which you can witness your own journey.

1 Like

I wish I knew more about those charts. I shave no idea what 99% of it means.

Can you help me?

1 Like

The charts put together pieces of puzzle. If you understand the planets, houses, and signs then you can get a basic understanding of a natal chart.

As i’ve offered,
yes.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

Is it ok to send a personal message?

2 Likes