I’m so hurt I need revenge!

I had a friend who I did everything for I helped them get a job helped with school and her get over a lot of trauma and depression we were so close and now she treats me like I am nothing to her like all those nights and fun moments didn’t mean anything our 5 year friendship was gone like that she made me lose friends now I have no one I’m alone all the time and have gotten sad a depressed over it made me feel worthless and used and it hurts because I was trurly the only person who really cares about her and wanted nothing but the best so I want her to feel everything that I felt I want all her friends to turn on her and for her to feel alone and depressed like she did me I want her to see that I was her only true friend. But idk how I should approach it what spell or demon can help me on what I want

5 Likes

She has moved on.Some people are selfish that way.I had friends in school who only needed me when they required study help or an ‘emotional’ dustbin.

Please do not feel that.Even if I had the power, I would not want someone so selfish back in my life.You are a wonderful person so please do a healing spell with Lord Belial or Paimon to help you feel emancipated.

When she is kicked around much, she will come back to you to look for warmth.Do not waste your valuable time and magic on her.Act normal and empathic , no overtures.

9 Likes

Let go of what no longer serves you…

8 Likes

Accept that, do some banishing rituals on it, try some of the stuff listed here:

it really sucks, you’ve been let down by someone YOU were helping UP. You deserve to acknowledge that.

Then, though, it’s time to put your game-face on and do “wanted nothing but the best” for yourself.

Stop looking for any more lame ducks to help and expecting they will be grateful to you forever, they usually won’t - they’ll use you then move on. It’s not healthy and it just makes you identify with this whole sad vibe, being one of life’s victim/rescuer folks.

i’m not being mean but that’s coming all through your post right now, and being rejected like this as a friend is just going to add to it unless you ID that shit and sort it out.

Barest minimum, read this, before you try to drag her back down into loserdom so you can feel better:

Ask this excellent and magnificent beast how you can sort yourself out, become happy, and get the great powerful friends you deserve:

if she’s in your age group, she’s really just a kid, one day you may be a parent or mentor to younger people and you’ll realise this - that stupid arrogant kids fuck things up, and crippling them for life improves NOTHING for the world, or even for you, once you get 10, 20, 30 years on from where you are - and those years will last a lot longer, trust me.

So I’m not saying don’t do what you want to do because morals, I am saying, work on yourself first, grow past this, and become the kind of person who attracts quality friends. :+1:

14 Likes

Same thing has happened to me before and trust me you will get over it .You need to understand that people come and people go, enjoy their company when they are there but don’t expect too much and take everything so personally or you will face disappointment. I know you might feel as if you have wasted time and energy on her but there is no use crying over spilled milk. Don’t look backwards, instead look forward and improve on yourself. All the time you spend to get revenge her can be used for better things. Remember, time is finite. The best revenge is having massive success, becoming the best version of yourself and letting them know what they have lost. If that isn’t enough, who fucking cares. There are over 7 billion people in this world, you lost one so what? Relax.

8 Likes

If your not familiar enough with evocation or the use of sigils then a candle spell will most likely yield the best result, use a red tapered one ideally, put it on the center of your altar.(by altar i mean anything you can use to have it at eye level as you sit or kneel on the floor before it, whichever is most comfortable) also this spell is better done at night in total darkness, direction is not that important but i prefer facing south or west for these kind of rituals.

Meditate in the darkness, upon it and what your about to do, at this point you can begin with an invocation of the Powers of Darkness and a declaration of your intent something like "I summon forth the Powers of Darkness into this Temple. I call you here upon the wings of demons so that you will (state your specific desire) to my enemy, (victim’s name) if you want to invoke specific names of demons instead feel free to do so, i recommend Abaddon, Asmodeus, Belphegor or Samael.

Regardless, if your new to it then among other things your probably going to experience a great deal of fear, that’s fine and natural also helps you decide if you really want to go through with the rest of it, if yes then light the candle and gaze softly into the flame. As clearly as you can bring to mind an image of her, see her smiling and happy, enjoying herself and all things in life, at the same time focus on your own feeling about that, let all that pain, sadness and despair wash over you, overwhelming you until it’s become the purest rage and hate (that isn’t something that’s going to happen in five minutes especially if you’ve been holding it inside so expect to be in this ritual for quite some time also don’t be surprised if tears begin streaming down your face or you start muttering or even screaming such friendly words like Bitch, Cunt, or Die over and over again, goes with the territory for this kind of working and again is natural and can be very helpful to the working itself.)

When you get to that point refocus on the image of her face, especially her eyes, turning the image into exactly the end result that you desire. Don’t see it as a series of individual events but one final outcome, whatever that is, be very clear and honest with yourself and the forces your calling forth about that.

Once all the rage and desire for revenge has been drawn out of you and is traveling into the candle’s flame towards her and you feel a little more in control of yourself speak the final command again be very specific with your intent then blow out the candle (at this point your very likely to feel a very real presence in the darkness with you probably more then one, get used to that feeling as their are going to be around you for several days after an operation like this, i suspect they are performing a curious form of reversed vampirism siphoning as much anguish that’s still in you so they can deliver it to your victim, but who can really say) Anyway end the ritual by saying “It is done.” Then try to ground yourself as best you can.

And remember rituals like this as simple as they are can be very traumatic doing and can leave you feeling drained of all energy for days after it’s done but are very potent.

Anyway that’s one of the fastest if not the easiest ways of getting what you asked for.

16 Likes

Not everyone is strong like you and can handle the pain that you feel right now.
You will get over it even if it takes time but… Are you sure that she can take the same pain? It could be that you are making her take her life if you give her the same pain as you are suffering from now. Think hard if you really want this to happen!

1 Like

Marbas.

Hun. The best revenge you can have is to let her be and remove your self and your feelings from her life. I know that’s not what you want to hear but your attention and your feelings are powerful . Your presence in someone’s life is powerful. If you really want to hurt someone, leave them be.

4 Likes

I’ve been through what you are going through. It isn’t fun. I have a person in my life that sounds exactly like the one you’ve described. While the others, whose advice deserves consideration and respect, may say that you should just leave her to her own devices, I would recommend taking all of that hurt, sadness, loneliness, and create some hotfoot powder. Make her realize how badly she has been treating you. Give her some bad luck for awhile. And once the powder or ritual are complete and have been dispensed, cast this person out of your life. Even if they come crawling back, you need to move on and forget them. Their promises and love will always be empty and selfish. Some people can’t change.

14 Likes

I agree now is a good time to make hot foot with all the emotion. Id just be damn sure i could stay away from the person especially when their life crumbles and they run back. It’s like hexing an ex and taking them back- now you’re hexed right along with them

6 Likes

I would also say Beelzebub too, He is awesome

How does anyone make you lose friends? Maybe your friends felt the same as you do now. If they do it with you, they’ll do it to you. That’s all.

1 Like

This topic is from last April, 2018, fyi folks.

4 Likes

Lmao, I literally typed out a whole response that I had to discard upon seeing the date.

1 Like

I know that feeling! :smiley:

Pokes head in here because i was replied to, looks not only at the date but also that the OP was banned some time ago…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

One day i must get around to finding a practical use for internet forum necromancy. :thinking: