I’m being bullied

Angels of Wrath, it’s a good book for bullies

4 Likes

When calling on Vevavliel, do you mention the names of the bullies to bind, or just say “Bind those oppress me.”?

1 Like

I’m about to order myself a copy, thanks for suggesting

I haven’t called up Vevavliel, I need to do more research of him.

How ever when I did a binding spell with kind Zan’s assistance I literally wrote down a giant list of every person that ever did me wrong or made me feel some type of way, literally going back to middle school. To assure the universe that I never want to see or cross paths with any of them ever again. My list went all the way up to my current life.
Afterwards I felt refreshed and felt super happy and giddy lol. Was very much worth it, at least by the way it made me feel afterwards.

1 Like

Actually, if he’s being affected by their comments about those things, then there’s an underlying issue somewhere, maybe an insecurity, or maybe it’s an irritation. Often it appears that you’re okay with your hair, or whatever, until people start poking at you, and then you find your self esteem is being affected by their comments, then that’s a red flag that there’s an underlying issue that you may not have been aware of. That’s all I’m saying about him needing to do some shadow work (and healing for his self esteem and emotional wellbeing). If you work on your self-confidence, self-esteem, and tend to your energy, then you’re putting out a vibe that is incompatible with most bullies. Let them feel insecure for a change. :wink:

I agree totally about bullies needing to be destroyed. Been dealing with them all my life, and it eventually broke my ego and wrecked my self-esteem. That’s when I learned about the importance of strengthening my self esteem and ego, as well as healing myself.

3 Likes

Sorry for the typos , I meant to write with King Zagans** assistance

I agree with this very much. I often times neglect parts of myself that need to me acknowledged and accepted more.
It’s something I’m working on.
I have a hard time grasping how people can have the balls to be so rude, but I think you make a good point.

As far as shadow work I’ve been doing a lot of void meditation to view all my self esteem issues and Insecurities as a whole to accept them more which I feel works for a certain amount of time l.

Would you happen to have any other effective methods of shadow work ?

To be honest it wasn’t until 2 months ago that I realized how vital shadow work is for spiritual and personal growth

1 Like

It’s simple. They’re unconscious. They aren’t necessarily going to wake up through your action and words. It’s possible, but usually it’s not worth the effort.

If they keep on at you, the intelligent thing to do is work on your issues (which strengthens you) and then the moment you feel genuine anger (which is not muddied by lower frequency emotions like fear, guilt, or hatred), you’ll feel more powerful. Stand in that power and give them both barrels. You’ll know if you were successful, because you’ll feel so much better and will feel the release (particularly in the heart and lower chakra areas of your body, they will feel lighter and clearer), moving you into a higher frequency emotion. The last thing you’d want to do at this point is engage with them in any way, or dwell on the situation. So, get off the topic, mark it as solved, ignore them, focus on your own positivity within yourself and your life. Get into appreciation and enjoyment and stay there! :slight_smile: You’ll have moved away from them, so to speak, and anything more from them will affect you less and less. Rinse and repeat only when necessary. Bullies are weak in the face of true personal power and authority.

You can work with Azazel for dealing with your fears, insecurities, guilt, etc. Bael is great for helping you boost your self esteem and confidence. Buer will help with any negative or dark perceptions you have about yourself. Lucifer will assist with any personal authority or ego-related issues you might have (for example if you have a weak ego, other the opposite, or if you need to learn how to exercise more authority over your own ego). Paimon will help with any self-respect issues. Belial will help you to know yourself. You’ll find that you’ll come to understand the underlying causes as you work with deities and spirits, or from doing energy work, etc.

2 Likes

I must admit that I flicked through at speed, though I don’t think magick is the solution to your problem, it can help in certain ways, but I’d say the old fashioned crack it, bite back and tell them to back off, would be the way to go. Show them you’re not interested in taking their shit, regain your confidence and boost your self esteem in the process.
But that’s just my suggestion, I’d go with @InfernalUnicorn on this one.
Though the suggestions of working on yourself that others have provided, are also great advice.

Have you ever seen an entity or more in your dreams recently? If so, and if he/she/they came to fulfill your wishes, working with them is a desirable path to take.

And don’t give yourself up man! You are definitely more precious than your bullies who are nothing but heaps of crap.

Take it to HR, and get them fired for it. You don’t have to deal with this in the workplace, or in real life, take the opportunity to use the courts to your advantage and use the common law on your side, and if that doesn’t work then I’d do the magical workings. I know filing complaints with HR is hard, but if you manage to provide proof you can also then file a lawsuit against your workplace for their inability to handle the situation, If you are also a minority you could also place race into it too if you need to. I know this is the long route but it can lead to big changes in your life monitarily too depending on what they are doing to you. Have a good day Matt, Know that Hair loss isn’t the only thing in life that sucks, and it’s apart of growth and age, Fuck I lose a bit of hair every time i brush it and i’m 23 kekw <3

I have a list of things you can do magickally to shut them up :blush:

Black Salt Trick

Black salt is an ingredient that you can create and has protective and repellant properties. If you can wherever this people might usually walk or go sprinkle black salt. When they will pass on it because you had consacrated the black salt and is considered yours this trick will keep the people away preventing from coming into your space. It will aslo make them stop talking about you.

Name in a jar

This is not a hex or a curse but more like a binding or You shall be silent forever. Take an empty jar (or any recipient that can be closed) and write the person or persons’s names on a paper and the backside of it what bad things they did. Seal the lid with black wax (for protection, white does the trick as well!). Then try to throw it in a body of running water.

Binding spell

Nothing does the trick as well as a binding spell. A binding spell as you probably know can’t only be used for binding someone’s magick so not to be able to harm you anymore but also to bind someone away from mentally abusing you.

Nail in the ground

This is more of an offensive spell, kinda like a jynx but also a hex. If you are able to hammer a nail or nails along a path this people usually take on. They are bound to step on that nail or those nails. The effect will be that they will have a very hard time for a long time. They will encounter many obstacles in their life and opportunities that really don’t suit them.

Hex or Curse

You can ofc also hex them or curse them if you think they are deserving of that.

Ask a spirit

Ask lord archangel Michael for protection and retribution or go absolutely :100: crazy and call upon a spirit of vengeance, leave offerings to them and ask them them nicely if they would like to help you with a plot for vengeance. Many said contact angels, I think that’s a pretty dope idea as well.

Edited: I think I might be a bit late to the party. Perhaps this post can help those who are in need for more tips.

1 Like

I would call Lucifer. In my experience he is very kind and works quickly.

1 Like