I love lucifer but i get bad thoughts about him

Ask yourself what it is you want. I would recommend meditation on why you keep having these thoughts. It could be remnants from your previous beliefs or those imparted on you by family, friends, the outside world, etc. No matter what, I would approach Lucifer with the utmost respect. A note about this though, when I first began on the path with him, in gnosis I bowed to him when I first met with him out of respect and he told me NOT to do so. He said, “Do not bow to me. You are as I and we are as one.” So, in my opinion, approach him from a place of respect, but not of subservience.

6 Likes

Welcome @ahohlan. I see you joined us in June of last year, but this is your first post. Please take a moment to introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Thank you, @DarkestKnight. Introduction completed and posted.

Best regards,

Ahohlan

1 Like

I would never disrespect lucifer or any of his demons in any way. I love them already even if i still have not gotten in contact with them

What you are describing does sound a little like OCD. You have split feelings, or are worried that the bad thoughts will overtake the rational ones. You have to remember that the spirit resonates with your intent (or emotion) not the “thought chatter”. Try and keep positive.

3 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking, what was the name of this spirit?

@Rikki1511 King Paimon.

3 Likes

I’m looking at when this was posted and I’m like, yeah right, future you is going to submit yourself to Astaroth because you will think that getting your toxic ex back is good for you and your son when it is so not. You will do it because your emotional brain will tell you to do it, instead of the logical thing of asking spirits just for help with managing the emotions of the breakup.

And I know it seems silly to leave messages like this, but I believe there is a past me somewhere in an another universe who will get the message.

1 Like