I just evoked Lucifer and this is what happened!

i will definitely do next time. but do u think my mistake is so serious? am i gonna be punished for it by lucifer or nature?

1 Like

Think different.

1. Offerings: You offer the spirit energy from the sigaret, cookie, wine. What you might see is their essence near the glass.
    So you won’t see anyone eating the cookie, it’s purely them getting energy of you giving something and energy of the product itself.
  2. For him to posses you, it will take a long relationship. You must feel good about it as same as he must feel good about it. Besides the fact that you must handle it, because it’s so powerful that you can faint in certain situations. He will always look if your ready.
3 Likes

to fix this i drew his sigil and refilled the wine and placed the wine and cig and half whats left of the brownie on it. also thank you for ur clear reply

1 Like

Another thing is, He has got a lot of humor. So yes, maybe you ate his cookie. But he won’t be offended. I think he would laugh a bit and know you will learn from it, for example by sharing your story. This means that he is already working on you. You think about the ritual, you work…

You tried and next time you will try differently. So congrats.

Tell him everything you do. If you want him to bless your wine, so that you drink it. Tell him that.
If it’s an offering for him, tell him that and dispose the next day (be careful with food that is hot, dispose in a few hours).

And sometimes if you want to smoke a cigar or cigarettes with them, you feel his energy, this doesn’t have to be possession. Could be an invocation, party possessed. To work towards a greater goal.

5 Likes

you are amazing, i honestly been so excited for this ritual that i feel so bad that i almost teard down that i ruined my first impression with him. but thank you, i feel lucifer is talking to me through u and ur words. you have a lot of knowledge and experience that i appreciate i been wanting someone like you that will give time to explain in a clear way. so thank you, i am forever grateful. also from what i understand if i invoke him he will possess me too but not fully ? so its safer?

also maybe thats why he gave me a quick squeeze on my thumb that i still feel a little bit. that was his way of telling me no but i didn’t understand cause thats the same hand i was reaching with for the food

1 Like

The first time I did an evocation with him I almost passed out! :laughing: Lucifer is very patient with inexperienced people. While I don’t think you were possessed per sé, technically he’s partially already inside you when you were communing. It sounds like to me he accepted your offerings. While I’d be cautious of making much about flickering flames and sounds, if they happen in direct response to a question or action, it’s a good indication that it’s from the spirit. He definitely will touch you and so I believe that whatever your gut tells you about that experience is probably correct. Touching and causing bodily reactions is a good sign a spirit is interacting with you. If you’d like, combine the enn chanting with the evocation process and see if he’ll manifest even stronger the next time.

3 Likes

thats exactly what i did. there no sentence/chant i used except for the one’s in the thread that i gave the link for. and yes i used the Enn but i couldn’t keep visualizing and give the needed eneregy. maybe because i was a bit afraid or nervous. also, i didn’t meditate much really before the ritual so my mind was thinking of a lot of stuff. lastly, yes the flickering flame and sound was after questions i asked

2 Likes

In my experience fully possession with him is a longer goal. And it can be different for anyone. But you have to have a solid relationship with the spirit for them to do that. Sometimes in the beginning you reach a lot. And then there are times you feel going back to the beginning. With a bigger goal to learn more. He is a teacher. Try to think about the things you want to learn from him. Write them down on your notepad with the date and work more often with him.

And think of it as a long time teaching. I’m now for 2 years working with him (as long as I joined this forum) and i’m still learning.

3 Likes

tbh if a full possession means i will lose control than i don’t feel i am ready, but if its partial possessing of certain parts yeah cause that will help me use his power to open my chakras. One more thing, can u advice me on the first things that i should learn from him. cause to me i wanted to become a witch not much for the sake of spells and don’t get me wrong i do but not as much as i wanted to get to know Lucifer and be friends with him and have him guide, inspire, light, and power me with his energy and knowledge.

1 Like

Write this down and ask this of him.
And then you will be guided to articles, to people on the forum, youtube vids, his voice in your head (you will doubt if it was you). And partial possession is always possible.

3 Likes

As I said possession is something intimate and spirits dont do that when you are beginner and there are not the purpose for that. Try baby steps,you can write petition that you would want to feel his energy inside of your body,but remember thats is not something pleasant,you will feel how you can’t breathe,you can be scared and spirits doesn’t like that,because our fear make them upset,that is another reason why they dont do that with beginners.
2. Please learn that food and drink which you offer is ONLY for spirit! You can’t eat and drink,it disrespectful. Try too see him and candle flame but for that you must be experienced in scrying technic or you have a natural talent to see spirit. My advice is meditation,try to meditate with his enroll and let him to work on your psychic senses.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

“try to meditate with his enroll” what do u mean his enroll? as his sigil ? Also yesterday when i asked him to possess me for a little bit i felt like i couldn’t breath indeed but i had full control of my body!

I made mystake using auto correct :grimacing: yes meditate on his sigil 10 min and than close ur eyes and continue.

1 Like

This is not possession,he was just a bit inside of ur chests,this is more invocation,try to learn this termins: “evocation “,”invocation”,”possesson here using a search bar,do some research for yourself instead asking so many questions. :point_up:t2::exploding_head:

1 Like

but the ritual i followed was evocation not invocation!

Like Borgy was saying, I’d focus more on what you want to learn from Lucifer and what you desire to manifest with his assistance. Things like possession, psychic conversations, and the more wild spiritual experiences you hear about become more common with practice.

Also, if you perform a ritual with the intent to summon Lucifer, he will come. It does not matter if you sense his presence or feel anything obviously magickal happening. Do the ritual, make your request, and Lucifer will respond.

2 Likes

When you evoke spirit you feel his energy around you,if you don’t casting a circle that means he is very close to you that means he will do with you what he thinks is suitable at that moment,don’t be so strict,you shoud be relax and let him to do what he should do ,because believe me he knows better.

1 Like

That explains it. even tho i bought the solomon circle without the triangle part, but with lucifer i didn’t want to use it out of respect and i felt deep down that i could trust him.

I just wanna say thank you all for ur replies it really means a lot to me, and i know asked a hell lot of questions. So thank you and may Lucifer bless ur souls

Lucifer is something else I love him to death however even if you want to dive deeper into his mystery he will refuse to give you more than you can handle. Dont be discouraged, but I think you might not be ready for a possession. Lucifer knows you arent ready, you must give yourself to him freely and without hesitation. You dont have to use a circle to summon him. A relationship with him is to be enjoyed just the fact that you are offering to him is enough. As your connection grows with him over time you will be able to give more to him. Continue meditation on his enn continue offering to him and listen when he is ready to communicate with you, you will know. I’ve never thought of eating his offering, burning maybe, but dont think to much into it they dont necessarily have to be consumed by anyone. Lucifer keep you

2 Likes