I have a very big problem

I need help. I live in a very troubled community where I can not make an altar. I live in a very small apartment and I have a very big problem with money. Can someone help me about waking up the spirit, demon or angel, to get work and money, I live with my family and therefore I do not have much privacy. I need to move and enjoy my life. Please help me find a way to get out of these problems. Thanks to everyone in advance.

2 Likes

Before asking someone to do magick for you, perhaps it might be polite to introduce yourself in our Intro thread and let us know about yourself and any magical experience you may have… It is one of the rules of this forum, after all. Just click the link below:

2 Likes

I apologize, I’ll just do it. I’m new here.

There are some methods below that may help, and i will send you a tutorial for a method you can use that does not require equipment:

4 Likes

First of all sorry for the bad moment that you are dealing with, you can make a alter outside in a forest o mountain, when i start i was with similar situation so i start to go to the mountain.
You can Also try the law of attraction power o read something about it, the law of the attraction say if you think about problems you feel the problem and you one with it and what you have more problem, what you think Its make your feeling and you are attracting what you are feeling in thats case They are problema try to concéntrate your self with solutions and you will have solutions.
You can Also try to summon the Lord Clauneck he can help you i start with him and got resultes in hours.

3 Likes

I’ve read a lot of books and autosuggestions, a vibration law. I’m doing it all the time, but it’s like getting everything off for a bit. Something always happens to me, it all goes well and then all of a sudden it all goes downhill, as if something has broken me. I’m persistent in everything, so I’ll invite clauneck to ask him to help me.
Thank you so much for help

2 Likes

Your welcome :slightly_smiling_face: If you think you are curse try to summon Opfaal he removed curses o some spell of openroad o open way dont now right definition of the word in english but in spanish is ‘‘abrecamino’’, but dont give up keep it on life is hard and after the storm theres a calm.
Here in the form You can search more about clauneck opening sigil way etc etc good luck

1 Like

Thanks a lot. I’ll look for it. Maybe that’s it, it’s normal in my country, when someone does not like you or is jealous, he throws you a curse.

1 Like