I had dream approx two weeks ago

Before I had a dream of a dark spirit I think I had dream of a Daemon? He was dressed in a black suit, with a white under shirt, black tie around his collar. He had dark brown hair it almost appeared black, brown eyes, he wore a smug expression. He seemed very intimidating and he sat on a leather swivel chair in front a desk, all business like. He past me a contract and he says he will pay me my tuition fees. On the file of papers it said surgeon. I don’t know what this means or who it was?
Could anyone please explain. Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face: I completely forgot about this specific dream for some reason today I remembered it all.

That could mean that some things in your life are going to be fixed and that all those things are part of a plan.
Could also mean some kind of transformation.

1 Like

Thanks but I don’t know who that guy was? That’s what has been bothering me.

There are almost unlimited ways to find out more things about that character that appeared in your dream and know his intentions, and bla bla bla.

I don’t know why I think it’s Lucifer? I think I’m going crazy. OMG… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Lol, I was thinking that too about myself. I just made a post in which I mentioned that : The phenomenon of hearing "voices" that lead to messages and the way in which the "voices/s" could manifest - #2 by Alex01

1 Like