I give up on magick

What have you tried manifesting?

Did you train any of your astral senses?

Your subconsious may be blocking results you want as well.

Thats why introspection is so important.

Look into nlp (neuro linguistic programming) and program your subconscious mind for fun, profit, love, or anything else you want.

Then try doing a ritual towards that goal and take action on your end to achieve said goal.

3 Likes

me too

1 Like

This path is not easy, but it is not something what cant be done. All newbies dont expect to sucessfuly do death curses, wealth magic etc only when you are on this path for 10months… All this needs time, yes we are talking about years if you are not bloodborn or some kind of reincarnated master magician…

First year i suggest to all new magicians to focus only on books and on themselves, because books will give you knowledges and why to focus on yourself? In the path as magician you will be tested by entities and also by your own mind thats why first you should know yourself on 110% and than start to do some works. You need to know what are your boundaries, what you can take and what not… Also i think i dont need to mention that you need first work properly on your senses, tgs,AP, LD and etc. to be capable of doing some bigger game.
Also your body, mind and energetic body needs time to get used to changes, because when you start doing magic… there will be changes.

Almost every new magician comes into that state, when he wants to quit this path, because there are no results … why there are no results ? Maybe because you are not ready yet, maybe because you didnt focus on senses, tgs etc. properly, maybe because you are young soul, maybe because you are doing it wrong or maybe because you want to have results that much that you fuck it up all…

To sum this up, study as much as you can - there are thousands books on the internet about magic, look into yourself/ work on yourself( chakras, LD,AP,Tgs etc) and dont expect results that soon, because it all needs time same as tree needs time to grow, you need time to slowly develop.

11 Likes

Well said

3 Likes

Only ten months? I’ve been trying magik off and on for years and years. Sometimes I failed. Sometimes I succeeded. So either you want this or you don’t. You’re acting like, “I’ve been lifting weights for ten months. I should be able to win the Mr. Universe contest now!” Which wouldn’t be the case under any normal circumstance.

For me, I’ve had a lot of success by finding a new system and playing with that in the past few months. When I think of the overall scope I realize, “Ah, yes, it would make sense that I’d be more in tune with this particular aspect of the path.” But you wouldn’t know it until you try it.

If you’re stumped going one way, open a window, step outside your box, and try another. Then when you’ve got a bit more confidence and strength, go back to what you’re trying now and see if you can get it better.

4 Likes

If you feel unworthy, you are unworthy!

You focused on getting “results fast”, your goal and switched around too much. You just “learned to learn” which lacks passion.

What’s the driving force behind your desire and how are you so easily giving it up.

You create your own future. How does that look to you right now.

OMG never been so passionate in a response to someone, you must be special LOL

3 Likes

Michael Phelps didnt win olympics with just swimming for one day

4 Likes

I love that comment, simply stated and drives a point!

2 Likes

oh no don’t say that :slight_smile: some people take less time and some more, keep on with your path, connect yourself to source energy, i thought just like you but i have seen that small things are manifesting, don’t give up

1 Like

Thank you for your input, it’s well-received and appreciated.

1 Like

I’m not sure what you are saying, ten months trying to do one spell (or multiple spells) for one specific thing or multiple spells for multiple different things. Some stuff is just more likely that others, some types of magick will work better for you than others.

Whenever you get past your first success, do as I have for years. Come back to magick when you need it. I don’t necessarily like this way, I would definitely like something more “covenly” like and more involved, or at least some kind of mentor or a guide. That’s why I turned to our beloved goetic demons after I had learned about them.

1 Like

A sudden shift in my reality? Good. My higher self protecting me? This never even occurred to me. None the less I will put it into consideration. Thank you.

2 Likes

That is one thing I have never really done, is a dedicated meditation. I’ll take what you said into great consideration.

3 Likes

What have you tried?
10 months is a enough?

2 Likes

@Boneless

If you’re just starting out with meditation try youtube for some guided ones and work with visualization (just imagining yourself some place you really love and make it as detailed as possible what time of day it is,what sounds there are,what smells,are you alone,are there people,are there animals etc)

A lot of people make meditation harder than it has to be

2 Likes

Even if you give up on magic, you’ve already opened that door. It can’t be closed.

You can halt practicing for sure, but since you’ve already started magic will work it’s way back into your life in often serendipitous ways.

It’ll become that annoying voice in your ear that says “HEY HEY YOU REMEMBER ME!? IM STILL HERE!”

And then you’ll end up going back to it. You’re probably being tested by measure of failure.

Persevere.

7 Likes

Once I accepted magick in my life, weird shit started to happen around me the first couple of months, without even invoking anything willingly, and I used to be a solid skeptic. This stuff is real, but you need to open your mind. As I said, if nothing happens maybe pretend it does (fake it till you make it) so your mind will eventually get into the right vibration and remove the blockage.

7 Likes

Whaaat, I manifested results within 5 months and I had just started doing magick.
a few years back I tried magick though it never worked since I was very young and wanted to turn into a mermaid, fairy, vampire and all that lol.

How do you have the patience of doing works that takes over 10 months? I hate just having to wait for the bus for ten minutes in the morning😂

Edit: I guess I kinda did give up on the hopes of results manifesting but I got them about five months later. Never been so surprised in my life when I was minding my business watching netflix one school night at around 8pm and BOOM there was my results right in my face

7 Likes

You too!! :laughing:

@Boneless If I may offer some words of encouragement. Have faith in yourself and rely on instinct and logic in these difficult times of internal warfare. You are supported and encouraged to go with what you feel is right for you. Regardless of magick and spirituality, you do hold power. We all grow into it eventually, all in good time :hugs:

5 Likes