I Finished Binding the 72 of the Ars Goetia!

Because they want something from the pact. You’d need to ask what’s going on when it comes up for you though, because each spirit’s reasons in each context are going to differ.

3 Likes

Exactly, so imo it is never full obeying from their part. There is a deal, and the commander must comply too.

I think the word here shouldn’t be “command” but “communicate/work with”.

I never agreed with the whole “I am a human therefore I can command spirits and be powerful”.

If we are that powerful, why ask for pacts then? We could do all by ourselves.
If I can go fishing and get the best fish, I don’t command anyone to do that for me.

But I guess this depends on the path one walks on…

11 Likes

I agree with everything you said. Have the same view on it. :+1:

2 Likes

Hi,
How do it get the Ring, from which site or store can I get this Ring, What is the price:
Thanks
Dailysun

Might it be Lapis Lazuli? It isn´t known as the Wizard´s Stone for nothing.

You forgot the 4th variety:

Did someone say ¨Rabbit hole? On your mark, get set, GO!¨

1 Like

Funny you should say that. As I scroll through this, just looking at Zepar´s sigil did that to me.

2 Likes

The energies of the ring in the last picture seemed to settle into an adamantine format for me; Unstoppable Force/Immovable Object simultaneously. It is quite a mind job to sense that artifact. Most excellent work.

1 Like

Thanks.

If you enjoyed this thread, you should check out my newer thread with the next step in my path from this operation.

3 Likes

i want to learn how to conjure spirit

@pleasehelpmepls221 please do an introduction rather than asking numerous users to PM you in numerous posts

1 Like