I Finished Binding the 72 of the Ars Goetia!

I think you know best what‘s the more effective way for the exact purpose you need. Best of luck in any case; this seems like a pretty monumental task to me!

3 Likes

It’s pretty involved. But it will be interesting to see how it all works out when it’s done.

3 Likes

So once they are all binded to the ring, how will you get them to help you with a task? Would you just say what you wanted one of the spirits to do and that’s it, as opposed to an evocation or something

2 Likes

Pretty much. Or I could channel the energies directly.

1 Like

Tonight was Buer.

It went quickly, he came, acceded to my will, and was bound. Nothing really different from the other evocations, except it was a lot quicker.

The ring.

4 Likes

May I also ask, out of curiosity, how long have you been practicing magick for? I get the impression that this is something only someone who has been practicing for their whole life can do

1 Like

A lot less long than everyone seems to think.

A little over two years. I get a lot of ‘no way, you’re lying’ when I tell people that too.

3 Likes

Wow

I have a whole metaphor for this.

The occult is a rabbit hole and there are 3 kinds of practitioners:

What do you mean rabbit hole?

I’m gonna take a look and see how deep it is before I climb in

CANNONBALL!

I’m the last variety.

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:I like it

2 Likes

The ring seems to be shrinking in on itself now. Revolving.

2 Likes

When I read your post, I got the mental image of the ring superimposed over itself but glowing and spinning rapidly, almost like a Tokamak ring.

3 Likes

Yes probably something like that.

2 Likes

I can look at it today. Thank fucking god. Ring feels like its… More sure of itself I guess? now. Seems steady and… Expectan? Of much more to come. Like its preparing for something within the next 5 to fuck you up

Edit: not in a bad way, but in the “hit you like a brick” kind of way

1 Like

You said the binding of Buer went very quickly, may I ask, why not do another one on the same day to speed it up? Is it energetically draining or something? Sorry if you’ve mentioned it already but I haven’t read the entire thread

There are reasons, mainly energetic stability in the ring and book.

2 Likes

Tonight was Gusion.

Went smoothly, not much to tell. Took a bit longer for me to get around to doing the evocation than other nights, but the time I did it felt right.

The ring again.

6 Likes

Seems to match my thoughts. Energy feels uniform and like its humming

2 Likes

Yep definitely uniformed and humming. Feels like there are a few gaps in it. I am guessing those gaps will be filled in as more are added to it.

2 Likes

When you summon Sitri, often he will attack your confidence. You will also fell really wobbly and tired. If you have summoned him before (Which I am pretty sure you have) You should have nothing to worry about. Best of luck!!!