I fear beings of light more than darkness

I was trying to research about the Goetian beings and found a demon that could massacre human beings through for example homicide. I found it entertaining until…

I felt a sort of angelic attack, they were doing it lightly. And I got warned for secretly finding that Goetian power satisfying. So I said to my guardians that I have sinned so they forgave me.

I can’t explain this angelic power but it felt like I wasn’t in control of my body. That pressure made me officially today more terrified than demons.

Any of you got this angelic feeling as well? It felt like someone was erasing my consciousness away from my body.

1 Like

When did that happen relative to:

4 Likes

Not the most direct answer but it happened 2 hours ago

1 Like

Back when I was baptized I was given an angelic guardian and that angelic guardian was kind of a bitch. Kept things hidden from me, kept people from reading me despite giving them permission. So at some point I yeeted her tf out but she kept coming back lol. So me and a friend projected etherically and found her lol we were going to kill her but she finally got the hint and fucked off lol.

4 Likes

Savage.

I fully respect each being so I wouldn’t have the balls to do that lol.

I respect beings I meet but respect is earned not given freely lol. I respected her at first but she was being a pain. I mean I’ve had experiences in projection where I had to defend myself and I’ve killed entities there like angels, demons, human, etc. at one point I was legit satisfied with it because to me I felt they deserved it for being assholes (long story kinda) however, other than that I love befriending entities just at times some individuals can be aggressive.

1 Like

And you were saying earlier that when holding a bible you feel it has power.

Seems like you’ve given your power away to rhp beings, you’re no more or less enslaved as any anhrahamic follower I guess.

You could take you power back and do what you want, or keep doing as you’re told. Up to you really

8 Likes

Sorry for deleting that post. How exactly do I take it back?

For what exactly? because I never stated why I killed the entities, only that we were going to do it to the guardian angel because she was being persistent. However, to be fair I’m not you and you’re not me. If a being is causing havoc for me even after constantly telling to back off I wouldn’t let it walk all over me.

3 Likes

Same as with humans, you set boundaries and you enforce them. You tell them to stp attacking you for you descisions, that they’re not allowed to pressure you to do things thier way and they need to leave if they can’t refrain from bothering you with this any more.

I agree with Rungr, if diplomacy doesn’t work, and then banishing doesn’t work, kill them. It’s worth sending the message that you’re not to be messed with.

4 Likes

It might be a guardian angel so to kill it I’m never going to be forgiven by the likes of Archangels (Raphael, Michael, Uriel) and so on and so forth.

You should quit dealing wiith any kinds of spirit until you overcome your fears.I am sorry man but you are really afraid.How many times we will see you posting you are scared of this or that? No one is gonna beat your ass until you utterly disrespect a spirit or give negative beings a way to feed on you, which is whats happening right now.Come on man why so scared? You are better than that.We all have been through this.

10 Likes

This does not sound like a powerful angel to me tbh.
I never felt like I have “sinned” and needed to beg for forgiveness from an angel.
Please keep in mind that “angel” does not equal “RHP”.

While angels CAN be pretty terrifying, it seems to me that this is not a powerful being you’re dealing with.
A powerful angel would not have to “warn” you about working with other spirits (or even being interested in them). It sounds to me like that angelic being you described is afraid you will find someone else to work with, and abandon them. A powerful being has no reason for a fear like this.

9 Likes

Yeah I’ll deal with it. I’ll take babysteps.

1 Like

Nah, they don’t care. It shouldn’t have overstepped. It doesn’t sound like any thing worth keeping.

1 Like

THIS ^

Seconded.

7 Likes

Glad to hear this.Look,I dont what your current state of dabbling in occult and magick however maybe you got in pretty fast with involving.You should master basic stuff like banishing and smudging, etc for self defense, if you already did, my bad.I would suggest you to get the infamous book Modern Magick and practice what it can offer you without minding authors dogma.That book is actually pretty good for a beginner.Good luck.

3 Likes

Your guardian angel mentioned looks like catholic egregore to me

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll buy at least three books.

1 Like