I did the intranquil spirit spell or I think

Well, well well… I think I just did the spell. But to be honest with you, I don’t see too much descriptions of it so I will share how I did it.

I’m really curious about your opinion.

Firstly I craved a pink candle with the name and date of birth of the target and with my fingers I spread 2-3ml of honey on the candle (it’s a basic 12-14cm candle).

Secondly I had a picture of the target and I writed the name on the back of the picture 3x times.

Thirdly, I wrote a 3 sentence thing (like bring me back and bla bla bla) in a Brown paper and folded 3 times towards me.

Then I grabbed a hand made cross from sticks to my right hand, lighted up the candle in my left hand and from a paper I read out loud the intranquil pray with the target name in it (maybe sometimes I was reading slow because I wrote the pray to the paper with a marker and letters mixed up some places)

After that I put the cross down and put the flaming candle to the two layered thing (down the picture above that the brown paper petition) and I just put a glass of water next to this just as an offering.

Extra infos : -ever since I don’t have an altar I did this in my floor sitting, but cleaned it before and where I put the things I layed down a little towel.

• I was sitting facing north.
  • I started the spell at 22:30 on Friday (somehow the candle burned for 8 hours I don’t even understand how, maybe because of the honey on it)
  • After the candle burned down, i put everything(picture,brown paper, candlewax and the holder) into a plastic bowl and put them as close to my door as possible but the way I can’t see these things at all)

And I know it’s a curse and why would you do this to somebody who you love? Honestly sometimes in life you are out of your mind and just feel like to do it.

So I’m really really curious, what do you think ? Is it a succes? What would you do better or in an other way ?

Thank you for reading this long post.

5 Likes

that’s really nice, I also plan to do this spell on someone. Is it possible to bind or make another/different spell like this with a Goetic spirit?

I feel or somehow the atmosphere of this spell tells me that if this is done correctly you don’t need any other spell to bring someone back. But thanks.

Also would like to hear people who have done this, about the method I used, bad or correct? Over complicated?

1 Like

there was a post on this site, i have to search, not many people have used this spell I think, or even if they did I couldn’t find their story, but I would love to hear more. If you have your own story please do tell, I am eager to learn more about this from you! Thank you too

From me sadly you can’t hear more about this than what I wrote down, but here is an interesting story.

The only reason I had a courage to do this spell is because since I know what things mean in the world of magic, I found out that since I was 10 years old I was doing spells and imaginations.

For example 2 years ago I known nothing about this whole magical thing and spells. And once I wanted somebody to come to me but like so hard if i had thrown an anchor into the neck, and here comes the “scary” part. I sat down,closed my eyes and imagined 4-5 dark shadows (3 meters high human shape but full black no cloth or face or any colour of them) and told them to bring this person to me, like just grab and bring it to my like a bird would bring food. And I imagined them flying across lands and cities to where the target lives.

And now, After 2 years I realised that, this might be how and intranquil spirit spell works, but that time I did not even know what is that what i just imagined. So maybe I have already casted this spell inside my mind a few times.

So without a big “ego” I think I can say that I have some sense about this, but really curious about others opinion.

1 Like

it’s alright, from what i’ve been learning magic spells does not need to be necessarily strict all the time, it can change and can vary from magician to magician, and it also works through symbolism. Symbolism and belief is a big part of magic and since you did something similar, it may have also worked! So congrats and good luck.

But if the intranquility spell don’t work then you can also try a love spell, contact Goetic Gods who specialize on this kind of task related to love, or manipulation. One of the wonderful things they can do is that they have the ability to change minds.

you can follow this shared post here

1 Like

I think after you casted a spell like this for your loved as I did, you just calm down, and take a few steps back and just watching them work like you would in a theatre (but with all respectful them, not on an Arogant way, not like I’m lazy to do anything you do 100% the job way of thinking)

But maybe this is my feeling only, but I feel that this spell is strong enough to make you silence for a little time.

1 Like

And in silence I mean 2 things , first the basic effect: “after you cast a spell forget about it to make it more effective”. Second this spell is not like a call me petition on a white paper, for me this spell is like trying a really exclusive food. You have to put that into a place where it should be.

I did this spell about 3 weeks ago… ill give u all the details after i get off work

4 Likes

Waiting for it really much.

Brilliant thread! I am planning on doing this also. Please keep us informed of the results!! Would
you mind telling us the context or situation that lead you to perform this spell??

Also an interesting think I just seen now, the grey towel I used, now has a white circle, and I don’t know what’s that but for real. The red X represents the candle place. Maybe it is because of the heat but you know ever since it’s magic nothing is so simple and everything is a sign for something.

I did this spell after I asked, belial, dantalion, and sallos for different parts of This task about my topic: bring back my ex. I also made a written contact me pact with lucifer names in it but seems like that does not worked.

These 3 I didn’t know, ever since my ability to hear and see them are 0 I did not felt anything while evoked them, I thought let’s go all in. (Or something like that)

1 Like

Others anyone experiences with this ?

Hey if you here I see you writed on an another topic that you got your ex text you. Please would you provide your steps doing the spell. Thanks

Hey i cant send you pm but want to hear your experience, please share with us.

Would you mind providing all details to me also?

Sorry for the late response! Ok so i did the intranquil about 4 weeks ago now… Heres what happenned i was heavily obssesed with my ex i wanted him back no matter what and i dont care if he was tortured or whatever… I want revenge for all he did…i read alot about the intranquil spirit before doing it and researched everyythinngg on it. I did the intranquil spirit candle at night and the very next day when i woke up i felt like 20 pounds came off me…i stopped obssessing i stopped thinking about him 24/7 its like that burden left me…i started making new friends and started to move on with my life… About 2 weeks into it he texted me and tbh i wasnt like excited or anything…i think i responded like 3 days later…he has a current relationship and told the intranquil spirit that they would vreak up before valentines day… Last week i found out they had a majooooor fight but didnt break up…and tbh it is better for u to do it and move on…i did the intranqui and evoked sallos to get me new friends and forget bout everything and. Hee definitely showed it! I know its hard but u gotta let it do its thing… I got a reading done and it said my magick is working but he doesnt know how to come back… Do stuff you like to do and forget that u ever did the spell…and refering to what people say that u feel what ur target is feeling…i can kinda understand because sometimes i feel sad or angry or whatever and he texts me so i know its working and i recommend u just read it and let it go… Remember this is a revenge spell and will not bring him/her back all happy. If you have any question feel free to pm me!

11 Likes

Hey I just have a few questions.

Would you share how you did the spell? Like offering , , candle Color, picture included? How much time you readed the prayer out loud?

And where you get a trustable reading? Because I wanted to have one too but have not found a trustable readers, some people said fiverr but I don’t know.

Currently I don’t know if the spell is working or not, the only 2 thing changed after the spell: i started to work a more, the lamp in the room where i did the spell lighted off.

Would be please if you answer all of this questions, thank you.

1 Like

Should the Intranquil Spirit rite be performed once or over consecutive nights?

Hey guys any updates with this spell ? did it work for anyone ? or any consequences ?

1 Like