I desperately need help

I did something really stupid and I still don’t understand why, I told one person I probably love the most to never contact me again and that I want to cut our contact. Do I know why I did this? I literally have no idea and want to quite literally kms bc like why would I do this like what??? Doesn’t make sense. And the sad thing is that it feels like this really is it, they just accepted it…I can’t express how bad I feel and how much I hate myself rn, what demon would be useful in this situation to make them idk come back? I know a lot of love demons but idk what to do or use in this situation bc genuinely this is my fault and I told them not to contact me ever again.

2 Likes

Is it possible you felt the end of the relationship coming and wanted to break it off first? This sounds like a hidden fear of rejection.

It sounds like you need to ground yourself, don’t kill yourself. No one is worth your life.

Do you have a patron diety/spirit?

2 Likes

We have learned in the Silva Method course how to send a telepathic message to someone. That often worked :slight_smile: When they say “going to a level” they mean the alpha state. I copied the text from a book:

“In the evening, before going to sleep, go to your level and say to yourself: I want to and will wake up when X.Y. is most receptive to the message. Go to sleep from your level and on your first awakening in the night or at dawn, sit up in bed and imagine the person in question with your eyes closed. You will be successful if you speak to them as an equal, not condescendingly, with love, helpfulness, concentration, to the point, not in a ranting way, if you send a message that benefits them and serves their interests. You don’t want to impose your own truth, you want what is best for everyone to happen. In the end, it’s worth imagining the impact of the message. The message can be repeated as many times as you like, but it’s up to each person to decide how they react to the idea that comes up!”

1 Like

Forgive yourself for the mistake. This was apparently due to the avoidant attachment style: A part of you is trying to protect you by sabotaging your relationship.
You should work on yourself before you commit to a relationship. Otherwise there will be similar situations again. I speak from experience…

2 Likes

Well. It’s not really that sad when you consider it takes a mature mindset to respect the boundaries others put out there- even when they don’t make sense.

I’ve had many people walk away from me and some come back with apologies and others get mad I wasn’t upset.

Honestly it’s my right to choose not to allow someone to rain on my parade, so if this person has made this choice- it doesn’t mean they aren’t sad or hurt. It means they are more mature and accepting of what happened than you are, or that they don’t actually care for you in the way you think.

Either way the right thing to do is grow a set and apologize.

look man, idk what was wrong with me, I was upset and I just let myself say whatever came up and I didn’t mean it and I have no idea why I said that but apparently I’m harboring bad thoughts because it came out on autopilot via my subconscious

Or whatever growing a set and apologizing would look to you.

You could use magic to sweeten the deal and their reception but at the end of day, you are still dealing with someone who has better control of their emotions and thoughts than you do, so just apologize and admit the truth.

Chances are even if they don’t forgive you, you’ll find out why they are okay with it and maybe all you need is an apology.

I can’t count the number of times I would have continued to be friendly to people if they’d just taken accountability for their actions and/or apologized.

And yea it’s usually embarrassing to be where you sit. I’ve done similar as have most adults and children facing traumatic situations.

Embarrassment over our own actions is just another thing we have to work through- shadow work may help you understand why you did what you did, but an apology is due regardless, so I’d just suck it up and do the best I can and learn from the situation so I could make sure I didn’t ever do that where I didn’t mean it again etc.

But heated words are prone to happen with arguments and bad situations so what you are around and how you are feeling— you need to recognize these things are not you and you don’t have to react that way.

It’s not easy for some of us, others make the angry mistake once and don’t ever do it again, but some of us just… meh we get angry and don’t think.

4 Likes

Hello,
I know a Ritual to Forget. I did it on two persons. First time, in 2021 I called to my crush when I was drunk and make her almost stop the relation. Then I did a ritual to make her forget about that special messenger call on Tuesday, 5p.m… the next day she called my with joy, romancing and… behaving like nothing had happened :smiley:
The next situation was in the beginning of this year. My girlfriend pissed me off with one thing, I got drunk and wrote her I wanted to break up etc. She cried for two days and I knew I hurt her. I did this ritual… and she starting behaving like nothing had happend :smiley:
Sometimes it’s good to do this ritual for three times:

1. You make your Special Person forget
  2. You make Forget the people she/he told them about it
  3. You make EVERYONE who knows about it forget it.

This year I did this ritual three times… and even my friends forgot about that situation :rofl: when I told them about it, they say something like “there was something… but I forgot! You reminded me!”
SO the next rule is:
DON’T YOU EVER REMIND YOUR PERSON ABOUT THE CONFLICT!

Okay, let’s do the ritual.
What you need:

• a black candle (tealight)
  • a white candle (as a source of light)
  • a circle of paper and a pen
  • two sigils (I will upload them)
  • You need to do it in the darkness with NO POSSIBILITY OF DISTURBING. Turn off you phone and be sure you are alone.
  1. Turn off the lights, make a few breaths, clean your mind
  2. Light up the white candle
  3. Light up the black candle and write your statement on a circle of paper. Do it in the Present Perfect form (in English or your native language), with all the details. For Example: "Elisabeth Smith [your person’s name] has totally forgotten about the words I told her/wrote her on 03.08.2023 via phonecall/sms/messenger on 6P.M (you choose the date and hour that suits the situation). Then you turn back the paper with the words down to the table.
  4. Take this sigil (you can print it or display on a phone but switch off wifi/connection):

First you scan the sigil in the middle circle - just let your mind to adapt all the shapes. Then you scan the rest of the sigils, starting at the top and going to turn around clockwise.
5. Gazing at the flame of the black candle, you repeat the name “Amenadiel”. Repeat in, until you feel something strange - sensations in your body, or candles going crazy, strange noises in the room, etc. You need to have a proof that the spirit noticed you.
6. After this, you say the names of the rest of the spirits.
7. You take another sigil:

In the same way, you scan the middle sigil, then the rest of the sigils.
8. You say the name “Cabariel” for three times.
9. You take the paper with your statement up, to be the letters visible. Visualise the situations that your person behaves like nothing has happend :smiley: and she/he is kind to you. Feel the joy of your result.
10. Say your wish out loud and burn the paper in the flame of THE BLACK CANDLE.
11. Say the names of the rest spirits of the second sigil - starting with “Mador”…
12. Gazing at the black candle’s flame, say “Thank you, Cabariel” and “Thank you, Amenadiel”.
13. Fade out the black candle, then white candle.
14. If you need, repeat this ritual the next day - for the persons who might know about your argument, and the third day - for everyone who knows about it.

1. And please:

Tell us when you have the results! :smiley:

8 Likes

What book is this? Looks wicked.

3 Likes

The Demons of Deception: Rituals to Hide the Truth, Create Confusion and Conceal Your Actions by Corwin Hargrove.
I don’t know what kind of Demons they are, but it worked for me two times on two different girls.

3 Likes

Do you have some similar book recommendations?

It depends on what you need :wink:

Love and lust books, beauty books if you know any, and books that have rituals for popularity if possible :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My friend from this forum did rituals on me from Angels of Omnipotence by Jareth Tempest. There are plenty rituals for almost everything. I personally didn’t correspond with these rituals but when she did them on me - it works. My business started growing and people say I look more charismatic and handsome (but it’s illusion of course :rofl: )

2 Likes

Not op, but i have tried this ritual to make some people close to me not realize a few things that I wanted to keep hidden from them and it worked! It’s been a week and they still act like nothing happened. Thank you for sharing this ritual and special thanks to Cabariel and Amenadiel :))

Welcome @Green_witch It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Done :))