Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

I have a problem with a demon who among other things takes away my libido.

It sounds interesting. If you think, feel free to share with me via PM. I would appreciate it.

I have such a weak libido that I do not notice beautiful women but your beauty I see why it is so?

I’m sure in that lot of people think beauty is a physical thing. But they’re wrong. Inner beauty is exist and you are that person who is able to sense it, notice it.

As you said, just because you “can’t notice” beautiful women it’s possible because you see much more from them than only their flesh, blood - their body. It is a beautiful thing I think, and useful. :black_heart:

9 Likes

I see a dark haired almost anime looking woman, tho she may have elf like ears. Long hair, wearing purple and black

3 Likes

I see a woman with small features above your head. She may have what looks like a hood on and long hair

2 Likes

Flow, blockage removal, dancing, prosperity

2 Likes

Dark energy, one of the demonic kings for sure. May be Beelzebub.

1 Like

I definitely feel a male energy but not showing himself.

3 Likes

I heard the word dragon , thats all

3 Likes

I hear," i dont understand what iam doing wrong"

2 Likes

I hear, “remember your important too”

3 Likes

I know you already have many others so if you don’t get to mine that’s ok, thank you though :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I hear, “nobody knows you like you do” dont see any spirits showing themselves at this time

2 Likes

What does this mean?

2 Likes

I doubt there’s going to be any spirits (because I’ve been so on/off with my progress) at all but if you ever get to mine that’ll be great.

5 Likes

I cant even look at you :rofl::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Ok then i know. :sweat_smile: Thx for the info.

1 Like

So you think that i am ugly as fuck then? Or what do you mean by that? :thinking::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Im embarrassed lol. :rofl:

1 Like

ty that was lord Lucifer in disguise. he took on the form of an elven woman first with black hair then was replaced with goddess Lilith children.

3 Likes

So thats what you were looking for?

2 Likes

Yes/No lord lucifer was teaching me a lesson. Thank you for your time.

2 Likes