I can see spirit faces in pictures. Thread for selfies with your spirits

Adorefuckingble​:fire::metal::metal:

@Chakraless_magick Sara, hey, see anything now? I’ve just asked The Great Belial for his familiars but released them yesterday so not sure if you will see anything. Had to cover face for obvious reasons :((

One of the tube stations in London

Its a pity people have to smudge faces

But do they? Who is everyone hiding from? @Morgana9

Humans who police others… many reasons its just a pity thats all

Hey can you find my pic?

There is not a lot of space around me however I was just wondering if you can see anything/sense anything about myself :slight_smile: thank you!

This is actually new. Excuse my work clothes. Curious who’s hanging around though.

It all depends on what you do :wink:

You sure that’s what it is?

No one cares that much I promise. They’re not gonna find you and burn you to the stake, not unless you’re in Uganda or something.

The way I’ve been seeing it, if someone finds my photo on this site, they were probably already looking up magick or something of the sort. Anyone who would be bothered probably wouldn’t be caught dead here anyways.

Yes, exactly–the likelihood of that happening is so low. This is why I asked why are people doing that in the first place. Seems a bit silly.

You would think it’s low, but I’ve seen people I know in places online that they would be embarrassed to be seen at. I keep my mouth shut but that doesn’t mean others won’t. And there are people who go to sites to try to “police” them. Again, not likely, but it can’t hurt to be safe

And there’s also the fact that I’m an ugly bastard compared to some of the beautiful people that have posted here

So I attempted my first evocation and took a before and after picture so…,

This is me, picture was taken last saturday evenening before I went to a party… and used my magick <3 Curious what you find / see :slight_smile:

Really? Did you see anything from this selfie?

Thank you: )

Don’t really have any plain backgrounds… Maybe u can still do something… I’m pretty curious bc, as of late, something new has made me it’s focus…

This is from a sigil I burnt. What kind of energy does it give off?

i think some sort of angel looking for u