I can see spirit faces in pictures. Thread for selfies with your spirits

Just took this photo! Just got out of bed so sorry for looking like a bum lmao What do you see? :slight_smile:

There is definitely a woman standing behind you. I really cant make out her features well tho

Do me as well please

Wow theres a face in the smoke , u see it? Looks male to me

I see a big man in a suit, much like the gate keepers wear. I see them in black suits , i call them the men in black lol , he has big horns

I see what appears to me to be a man wearing one of those big russian hats behind you, could also be an Arabian head dress, its a big hat of some kind. He has a pointy nose and is grinning big like for the camera, looking right at me.

I see nothing but strong feeling of female presence, hugging u

I can’t, where exactly? I was trying to evoke Michael but I only heard him a bit.

Although what’s funny I saw a shape of a chin for a couple of seconds during the ritual.

A lady with feature you cant recognise… creepy

Yes its like a floating face that flashes in and out

Was expecting a male horned figure or something similar, I mean, had been trying to invoke Azazel.

End up with something mysterious :scream:

Its a half a face, eye in the smoke, i see nose and mouth. What looks like flowing hair, but definitely male due to strong features. Its only half a face but wow its looking right at me. Its amazing in most of these photos , the spirits i see r looking at me like i see you too haha

Was doing a ritual with Azazel and here’s a picture I took

Felt something was behind me, but can’t see anything when I turn around.

May I pm you an image of me? I sense a presence in the area of my neck

Here’s mine ^^

Yes

Curious on what you see. I just took this picture!

Haunted pendant

Can I send you a photo metaphorical clusterfuck of spelled/bound objects I have? I dont really wanna overload you, because itll be a lot, but Ill take the photo of the stocking theyre in instead of them directly