I Am Tiamat...O'Sea, It's Renee, Reborn Again

I agree with self sovereignty and what not. Why do you think lucifer doesnt care about this species?

2 Likes

It’s a bit too general and objective. Not to say that Lucifer is completely cold and uncaring but rather he reacts to every individual based on their perception of him.
If majority of earth’s inhabitants see him as an evil tyrant obsessed with tempting “righteous“ Christians to damnation, then that is how they experience him.
The idea of an all-loving all-caring deity is a lie fed to sheeple of mainstream religions. So I believe we can do better.

3 Likes

I’d have to agree with this but more in the sense of he more only cares about those who form bonds with him, not about an entire species for no real reason besides “he wants us all to reach godhood” that is usually the go to reason/cure all reason most come up with.

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I mean.
He only cares about your ascension if you care about it.

2 Likes

It suits his huge ego to take a backwards species to the stars. Its a challenge.

Oh I see, you put it in an interesting way. Makes sense lol.

1 Like

I’d actually have to agree with you for once, he does have an huge ego, and I can understand the challenge.

3 Likes

Which dimensional version is the best? I have heard that there are different humans living in different dimension versions of Earth.

I definitely agree.

I wouldn’t say there is a best one. There are various earths for all sorts of reasons. Its what you personally you like and would like to live on.

1 Like

I didn’t go into details about this. There are plenty of entities that believe humanity is a mistake from the get go.

Why Lucifer cares for and does with the different humanities is his own private deal.

3 Likes

I’ve met a few, so I agree with this as well. Some infernal beings, some Greek Titans, it’s honestly pretty interesting.

2 Likes

Lucifer is all about knowledge (an aspect of him that doesn’t get much mentioned here.) First hand knowledge. Testing ground. He as countless reasons.
Strahov-Monastery-Alamy-1

4 Likes

I also have that opinion

1 Like

Indeed. What makes you think any of those are his?

Other aspect of his is his artistic side. Some believe his works of art are entire species as a statement to make. Only he knows for sure.

Maybe he likes to show off how smart he is?
Doing something so brilliantly, so bland looking that by the end of it is a true master piece no one other deity could had ever pull it off?

4 Likes

Interesting. The illusion of will but trying to outsmart it.

Why your interest in Lucifer?

He as always been with me my entire life. He as come and gone from me whenever it please him to.

What are the nature of his visits?